http://xs20.xs.to/pics/05111/tube.jpg
--

boB

U.S. Army Aviation (retired)
More about flying tube

    boB <akitaREMOVECAPS77@excite.Icom> wrote:

    > Could be a large blood vessel
    >
    > http://xs20.xs.to/pics/05111/tube.jpg

    Now that takes some skill. Way to go, boB!

    --
    Peter

    pr wrote:

    > boB <akitaREMOVECAPS77@excite.Icom> wrote:
    >

    >>Could be a large blood vessel
    >>
    >>http://xs20.xs.to/pics/05111/tube.jpg
    >

    > Now that takes some skill. Way to go, boB!

    Thanks pr. But hovering a helicopter through the tube is easier than
    flying a plane. I'm going to go try. :)

    --

    boB

    U.S. Army Aviation (retired)

    Date: Sun, 13 Mar 2005 21:16:08 -0500

    > boB <akitaREMOVECAPS77@excite.Icom> wrote:
    >
    > > Could be a large blood vessel
    > >
    > > http://xs20.xs.to/pics/05111/tube.jpg
    >
    > Now that takes some skill. Way to go, boB!

    Hi Peter... For boB and I... it is all in a days work. Wait till you see the
    video.

    Bill

    Nice work, How'd you make out with the fixed wing?

    Paul

    boB wrote:

    > Could be a large blood vessel
    >
    > http://xs20.xs.to/pics/05111/tube.jpg

    Woah..excellent work!

    Huw

    boB wrote:
    > Could be a large blood vessel

    hehehe If I tried that in a heli, all you'd see from the outside is bumps
    and tears along the first 100 yards, then a column of smoke would emerge....
    Way to go treboR!!

    Cheers'n Beers.. [_])
    Don

    On Mon, 14 Mar 2005 01:53:57 GMT, boB wrote:

    > Could be a large blood vessel
    >
    > http://xs20.xs.to/pics/05111/tube.jpg

    That looks like fun!
    I wonder what it would be like to fly an F-16 through there. :-)

    --

    Marcel
    (That's no moon...it's a space station!)

    On Mon, 14 Mar 2005 08:13:40 -0600, CRaSH wrote:

    > hehehe If I tried that in a heli, all you'd see from the outside is bumps
    > and tears along the first 100 yards, then a column of smoke would emerge....
    > Way to go treboR!!

    You'd probably have trouble driving a shoppingcart through there. <g>

    --

    Marcel
    (Mmmmmm.....beer and doughnuts. - Homer Simpson)

    Talon wrote:
    > Nice work, How'd you make out with the fixed wing?
    >
    > Paul

    Do you notice I haven't posted a picture strip with a fixed wing yet?? :)
    :)
    I'm getting further in but still can't make that "up and over" part of
    the tube.

    :)

    --

    boB

    U.S. Army Aviation (retired)

    Talon wrote:

    > Nice work, How'd you make out with the fixed wing?
    >
    > Paul

    I thought I'd at least show the first fixed wing I tried through the
    tube. I guess the stall speed was too high. What is it?

    http://xs20.xs.to/pics/05111/dct.jpg

    --

    boB

    U.S. Army Aviation (retired)

    > Talon wrote:
    >
    >> Nice work, How'd you make out with the fixed wing?
    >>
    >> Paul
    >>

    > I thought I'd at least show the first fixed wing I tried through the tube.
    > I guess the stall speed was too high. What is it?
    >
    > http://xs20.xs.to/pics/05111/dct.jpg
    >
    > --
    >
    > boB
    >
    > U.S. Army Aviation (retired)

    Beech 1900?

    Jay B

    Jay Beckman wrote:

    >>I thought I'd at least show the first fixed wing I tried through the tube.
    >>I guess the stall speed was too high. What is it?
    >>
    >>http://xs20.xs.to/pics/05111/dct.jpg

    > Beech 1900?
    >
    > Jay B

    I just looked and the B1900 does look as big as this one but the B1900
    is not it.
    --

    boB

    U.S. Army Aviation (retired)

    "boB"
    >> What is it?
    > http://xs20.xs.to/pics/05111/dct.jpg

    Easy.... a Twin Otter.

    Dallas

    Dallas wrote:

    > "boB"
    >
    >>>What is it?
    >>
    >>http://xs20.xs.to/pics/05111/dct.jpg
    >

    > Easy.... a Twin Otter.
    >

    > Dallas

    Ding Ding Ding Ding Ding Ding Ding

    A winner!!!!! A Twotter......

    Dallis, do you work, or anything????

    --

    boB

    U.S. Army Aviation (retired)

    "boB"
    > Dallis, do you work, or anything????

    I anything.

    Dalli

    Dallas wrote:
    > I anything.

    Prove it.. Do anything...

    > That looks like fun!
    > I wonder what it would be like to fly an F-16 through there. :-)

    Fast ;)
  18. Archived from groups: alt.games.microsoft.flight-sim (More info?)

    Trent Hopkinson wrote:
    > Fast ;)

    Understatement personified........ d:->))
  19. Archived from groups: alt.games.microsoft.flight-sim (More info?)

    On Mon, 14 Mar 2005 01:53:57 GMT, boB <akitaREMOVECAPS77@excite.Icom>
    wrote:

    >Could be a large blood vessel
    >
    >http://xs20.xs.to/pics/05111/tube.jpg

    Good stuff, Bob. Looks like Charles de Gaul to me.

    James
  20. Archived from groups: alt.games.microsoft.flight-sim (More info?)

    On Mon, 14 Mar 2005 19:55:31 -0600, CRaSH wrote:

    > Dallas wrote:
    >> I anything.
    >>

    > Prove it.. Do anything...

    If he had an 'any'-key on his keyboard, he'd be half way there. :-)

    --

    Marcel
    (Mmmmmm.....beer and doughnuts. - Homer Simpson)
  21. Archived from groups: alt.games.microsoft.flight-sim (More info?)

    BillW50 <BillW50@aol.kom> wrote:

    > "pr" <nope@nospam.com> wrote in message
    >
    >> boB <akitaREMOVECAPS77@excite.Icom> wrote:
    >>
    >>> Could be a large blood vessel
    >>>
    >>> http://xs20.xs.to/pics/05111/tube.jpg
    >>
    >> Now that takes some skill. Way to go, boB!
    >
    > Hi Peter... For boB and I... it is all in a days work. Wait till you see the
    > video.

    Ok, looking forward to it. :)

    --
    Peter