XP printing problem

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsnt.print (More info?)

Have been using W2K pc and replaced it with a XP pro pc. I was sharing a HP
laserjet off the W2K pc with no problems. I then shared the HP with new XP
PC, but after sharing it, when I go to other pc's and try to connect to the
XP pc, I can "see" the XP pc, but can't expand it to "see" the printer. I
installed the printer as the local administrator.

Thanks for any assistance.

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsnt.print (More info?)

See:
Cari (MS-MVP Windows Client - Printing & Imaging)
www.coribright.com