Last response: in Windows 2000/NT
Anonymous
a b α HP
February 6, 2005 5:59:01 AM

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsnt.print (More info?)

Have been using W2K pc and replaced it with a XP pro pc. I was sharing a HP
laserjet off the W2K pc with no problems. I then shared the HP with new XP
PC, but after sharing it, when I go to other pc's and try to connect to the
XP pc, I can "see" the XP pc, but can't expand it to "see" the printer. I
installed the printer as the local administrator.

Thanks for any assistance.

More about : printing problem

Anonymous
a b α HP
February 8, 2005 11:40:43 PM

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsnt.print (More info?)

See:
Cari (MS-MVP Windows Client - Printing & Imaging)
www.coribright.com