Hi,
My Epson C42 inkjet printer has broken down, the one year warranty has ended
so I want to try fix it by myself.
I've take off the cover and I found that the place where cartridge carrier
move after printing is broken because one of its springs has jumped from its
place and all things associated with it has collapsed.

There is a problem because I cannot find the right place for a one part
which have left :)
If someone could take a photo of the way the parts are connected together I
will be very grateful!

My email: usenet@tenbit.pl
Thanks and sorry for my English!

"boyko" <boyko@nop.kl> wrote in message news:cl08qd$876$1@inews.gazeta.pl...
> Hi,
> My Epson C42 inkjet printer has broken down, the one year warranty has
ended
> so I want to try fix it by myself.
> I've take off the cover and I found that the place where cartridge carrier
> move after printing is broken because one of its springs has jumped from
its
> place and all things associated with it has collapsed.

Start at
http://fixyourownprinter.com/

--
Don Phillipson