Print Dialog, Number of Copies option disabled

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsnt.print (More info?)

Hi,

I'm trying to print to an HP Deskjet 890. In some applications, for
example Word, when the print dialog appears, the Number of Copies option is
enabled and I can print multiple copies of a document. In other
applications, for example Adobe 6, the Number of Copies option is disabled
within the print dialog and I can only print 1 copy of the document at a time.

Would anyone know why this would be the case?

Thanks,

Matt

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsnt.print (More info?)

Matt,

> In some applications, for
> example Word, when the print dialog appears, the Number of Copies option
is
> enabled and I can print multiple copies of a document. In other
> applications, for example Adobe 6, the Number of Copies option is disabled
> within the print dialog and I can only print 1 copy of the document at a
time.

I've seen this is past for some printer drivers when the "sort copies"
option is enabled.
Try to check/uncheck it to see if it helps.

Kind regards,
Davide Guolo
Printfil - Windows Printing System for Applications
http://www.guolo.com/printfil
Odbc4All - Connection to ODBC Data Sources for any Application
http://www.guolo.com/odbc4all