My newest Plane

Well I decided to take a vacation day off today and just fly around
with my new PC. I got my license in the South Florida area many years
ago , so I was looking around for some new scenery for that area and
found a Freeware on Avsim.com called FLLCV2.zip. Flying around in my
old home area, after installing this scenery, which took just a few
minutes, made me feel like I was actually there.

Anyway , in my shopping around today , I decided to buy another
airplane from Real Air Simulation, cause I am really happy with the
Scout I got from them last week. I also am finding that after years
of cruising at FL350 in MSFS , it's so much fun to fly at 1500ft and
look at the scenery like I do in real life. I purchased the SF260,
and used it today, for my first Florida flight with the new scenery.
What a great plane. It cruises at around 170 knots, handles like a
dream, full IFR and aerobatic to boot. On the way into Ft Lauderdale
airport this morning, I did a roll at about 900 feet . Then I flew
out to the practice area I used to fly in for some spins. Hands off it
is stable, but when you give it full aileron, you are upside down in a
split second. The plane looks great, can be fully flown from the VC,
and I can see I am going to be using this plane alot from now on. Bet
the babes will like it too. :).

http://www.realairsimulations.com/

Bob

ditch

Distinguished
Jan 17, 2005

The Marchetti is a great airplane. I have flown N68FD IRL when I worked for
ACUSA a bunch of years ago.
Real Air got it down pretty good. I like the fact you can spin it, and the
views from the VC are about spot on.
I even like the little Avgas streaks on the top of the wings.