win xp, w i ex browser max's yahoo all others min. drag co..

Is English a second or third language for you? If so, may I suggest that
you try posting your question in a news group dedicated to your native
language? I say this not to insult or offend, but rather to point out that
you're not likely to get much help, if no one can understand what you're
saying or asking.

Otherwise, I'd suggest you start by reposting in standard English, complete
with paragraphs, sentences, capital letters where appropriate, and
punctuation. As it is, your post is quite indecipherable: some of the words
used are from the English language, but are completely meaningless as
currently assembled.

Help us help you:
http://dts-l.org/goodpost.htm

Otherwise, you might as well try here:

Psychic Friends Network
(800) 592-7827

If you were going to send an e-mail to a friend, would you type the entire
contents into the 'subject' line?.. I don't think so.. how bout you?..

"marlin" <marlin@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message

> --
> mwg

TRENDING THREADS