vpn ts client connect

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsnt.protocol.ras (More info?)

I have established a vpn through a pix firewall to my remote network. I can enable the vpn connection to the server but TS and/or pcanywhere do not get to the client. I can ping the client with no problem. I would appreciate any assistance in helping me get to the client machine through the vpn connection.

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsnt.protocol.ras (More info?)

Check if the port which the remote desktop uses is being blocked by the
firrewall. Enable it to have your terminal services working.

--
- Manjari