RAS Services

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsnt.protocol.ras (More info?)

I have a windows NT in City A & Windows 2000 in City B. Users in City B should access our SQL Database through a client application
What would be the best senario to apply this
regards,

karramli

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsnt.protocol.ras (More info?)

You can setup a VPN Server in City A and have the people from City B dail to
City A and access the SQL database. For information on VPN look into

http://www.microsoft.com/vpn

--
- Manjari