RAS connection from w98 to nt4

Stephan

Distinguished
Feb 26, 2003
Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsnt.protocol.ras (More info?)

I connect from w98 via DUN to RAS at nt4.

I can send a ping to the IP#s in the nt4-network and get it
back, but the server's network doesn't appear in the
network environment of the w98 client.

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsnt.protocol.ras (More info?)

See if the client's default gateway is that of the RAS Servers'. Otherwise
you cannot go beyond the RAS Server on the remote network.

--
- Manjari
"stephan" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> I connect from w98 via DUN to RAS at nt4.
>
> I can send a ping to the IP#s in the nt4-network and get it
> back, but the server's network doesn't appear in the
> network environment of the w98 client.

Stephan

Distinguished
Feb 26, 2003
Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsnt.protocol.ras (More info?)

Yes, the client's gateway ist that of the server
Stephan

confers no rights.