No call back to windows 2000 clients from NT4 server

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsnt.protocol.ras (More info?)

We are running a NT4 server with SP6a as a RAS server in
a NT4 Domain. Clients dailing in from a Windows 2000
client doesn't get dailled back, however clients using XP
does.

Any suggestions? I get nothing on the Microsoft Knowledge
base.

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsnt.protocol.ras (More info?)

The callback is the property on the user. The administrator should set the
call back property for the user and then only call back gets initiated.

So are you saying the same user dialing in from Win 2000 does not get called
back while the same user from XP gets it?

--
- Manjari