Essential FS9 settings.

Last response: in Video Games
Share
March 15, 2005 12:45:23 AM

I do have to erase and re-install C drive.
What are essential setting files to copy for keyboard, flightstick buttons
to restore easy ?
Thanks,

More about : essential fs9 settings

Anonymous
March 15, 2005 12:45:24 AM

"fred" <freddybnl@yahoo.com> wrote in message
>I do have to erase and re-install C drive.
> What are essential setting files to copy for keyboard, flightstick buttons
> to restore easy ?
> Thanks,

Fred,

You need to copy & back-up FS9.cfg which is located in C:\Documents &
Settings\Your Name\Application Data\Microsoft\FS9. HTH :0))

Iain
Anonymous
March 15, 2005 1:45:13 AM

Assuming you use windowsxp the user related settings are stored in

C:\Documents and Settings\<username>\Application Data\Microsoft\FS9

Which files you need to copy, I'm not sure. Perhaps only fs9.cfg. Someone
else might add something to this info

Gerard

"fred" <freddybnl@yahoo.com> wrote in message
>I do have to erase and re-install C drive.
> What are essential setting files to copy for keyboard, flightstick buttons
> to restore easy ?
> Thanks,
March 16, 2005 10:38:55 PM

Thank you both. I"ll save the fs9.cfm for shure.
Wonder if/how the settings of my 7 Goflight modules buttons & switches can
be saved.
Until now, the setting are in the Registry only. Hate to dig in that.

!