Essential FS9 settings.

I do have to erase and re-install C drive.
What are essential setting files to copy for keyboard, flightstick buttons
to restore easy ?
Thanks,
3 answers Last reply
More about essential settings

    "fred" <freddybnl@yahoo.com> wrote in message
    >I do have to erase and re-install C drive.
    > What are essential setting files to copy for keyboard, flightstick buttons
    > to restore easy ?
    > Thanks,

    Fred,

    You need to copy & back-up FS9.cfg which is located in C:\Documents &
    Settings\Your Name\Application Data\Microsoft\FS9. HTH :0))

    Iain

    Assuming you use windowsxp the user related settings are stored in

    C:\Documents and Settings\<username>\Application Data\Microsoft\FS9

    Which files you need to copy, I'm not sure. Perhaps only fs9.cfg. Someone
    else might add something to this info

    Gerard

    "fred" <freddybnl@yahoo.com> wrote in message
    >I do have to erase and re-install C drive.
    > What are essential setting files to copy for keyboard, flightstick buttons
    > to restore easy ?
    > Thanks,

    Thank you both. I"ll save the fs9.cfm for shure.
    Wonder if/how the settings of my 7 Goflight modules buttons & switches can
    be saved.
    Until now, the setting are in the Registry only. Hate to dig in that.

    "Gerard Verhoef" <Gerard_Verhoef@Hotmail.com> wrote in message
    > Assuming you use windowsxp the user related settings are stored in
    >
    > C:\Documents and Settings\<username>\Application Data\Microsoft\FS9
    >
    > Which files you need to copy, I'm not sure. Perhaps only fs9.cfg. Someone
    > else might add something to this info
    >
    > Gerard
    >
    > "fred" <freddybnl@yahoo.com> wrote in message
    >>I do have to erase and re-install C drive.
    >> What are essential setting files to copy for keyboard, flightstick
    >> buttons to restore easy ?
    >> Thanks,

Games Microsoft Video Games