Internal Waste Ink Pad Counter problem with Epson C20SX

I am most urgently looking for the BUTTON
KEY SEQUENCE for an EPSON C20SX with the INTERNAL
WASTE INK PAD COUNTER problem.

I write from the UK. Our C20SX printer is about 2
years old and has performed mostly flawlessly.
Yesterday evening, directly after a head cleaning
operation, it displayed alternate red and green lights
flashing.

I have investigated the following links among others:

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&lr=&sitesearch=fixyourownprinter.com&q=WASTE+INK+COUNTER+RESET+PROCEDURE+epson+c20&btnG=Search
http://www.fixyourownprinter.com/printer/17/16333.html
http://www.fixyourownprinter.com/printer/12/11468.html
http://www.inkjetprinterhelp.us/C60error.html
http://groups.google.co.uk/groups?hl=en&lr=&threadm=ae6teg%244dgpt%241%40ID-77821.news.dfncis.de&rnum=6&prev=/groups%3Fhl%3Den%26lr%3D%26q%3Depson%2Bwaste%2Bink%2Bcounter%2Breset%2Bprocedure%26btnG%3DSearch

However none of these are likely to help as the SSC
utility is apparently only available for Microsoft
Windows which we do not have access to here, running
only a Linux system. I am not going to send money off
to some Russian website in the vain hope of a Service
Manual either.

PLEASE could someone out of the kindness of their heart post the
button key code for resetting this printer.

My sincere thanks in anticipation of your helpful
response,

Kind Regards,

FP