Wireless network at home

I have bought a Network card (Belkin Wireless G Network Card), and
Fixed it on my computer at home. Its driver and software are instaaled
properly. I have a PDA2K that has WLAN built-in. Do I need anything
else to create a network connection between these two?
If not, How can I set up the connection? Now I have a red icon (which
should turn green on successfull connection) in my sys tray. I tried
all the way, but I cannot establish a connection.

Currently I have a dial-up internet connection. I will soon be getting
a ADSL Connection. Can I share this connection with my PDA2K.

Thanks in advance.

Regards

Abdulkareem
1 answer Last reply
More about wireless network home

    Hi
    You do not need any thing else to connect the two computers one to the
    other, and or to share a DSL connection.
    Once you configure the two computers to interact with the Router you can
    enable file sharing on both computers and they should talk one to the other.
    When you get the DSL you would not need to of any thing short of configuring
    the Router with the DSL ID and Password.
    I can not tell you how to set the PDA since it depends on the specific PDA,
    all of the information about configuration should be in your Hardware's
    manuals.
    For the desktop this might help: http://www.ezlan.net/installing.html
    Jack (MVP-Networking).

    <abdulkareem.uk@gmail.com> wrote in message
    > I have bought a Network card (Belkin Wireless G Network Card), and
    > Fixed it on my computer at home. Its driver and software are instaaled
    > properly. I have a PDA2K that has WLAN built-in. Do I need anything
    > else to create a network connection between these two?
    > If not, How can I set up the connection? Now I have a red icon (which
    > should turn green on successfull connection) in my sys tray. I tried
    > all the way, but I cannot establish a connection.
    >
    > Currently I have a dial-up internet connection. I will soon be getting
    > a ADSL Connection. Can I share this connection with my PDA2K.
    >
    > Thanks in advance.
    >
    > Regards
    >
    > Abdulkareem

Connection Wireless Network Wireless Networking