Can any one please answer ? (Urgent)

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsnt.protocol.ras (More info?)

When I want to configure a port for Demand dial, I need to perform the
following actions:

Ports > Right Click > Properties > Configure >
Check the box: "Demand Dial"
OK

But the problem is that, I want to do just that programmatically using
"Mprapi.lib" APIs. But I don't find any APIs for doing this.

Thanks in advance

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsnt.protocol.ras (More info?)

Look into the Mprconfig APIs in the MSDN for programatically doing the task.

--
- Manjari
"M. Faisal Imam" <fastian1433@gmail.com> wrote in message
> When I want to configure a port for Demand dial, I need to perform the
> following actions:
>
> Ports > Right Click > Properties > Configure >
> Check the box: "Demand Dial"
> OK
>
> But the problem is that, I want to do just that programmatically using
> "Mprapi.lib" APIs. But I don't find any APIs for doing this.
>
> Thanks in advance

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsnt.protocol.ras (More info?)

Hi,
One other way is to change the following registry key:
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\Class\{4D36E972-E325-11C
E-BFC1-08002bE10318}\{the appropriate number for your port}\EnableForRouting
to 0x1 if you want to enable Demand-dial routing(both inbound and outbound)

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\Class\{4D36E972-E325-11C
E-BFC1-08002bE10318}\{the appropriate number for your
port}\EnableForOutboundRouting to 0x1 if you want to enable Demand-dial
routing(outbound only)

However you will have to reconfigure your RRAS again. This you can do by
taking a netsh dump and then restoring it.

--
Thanks,
Janani.