RAS Users Accounts

Last response: in Windows 2000/NT
Share
October 6, 2004 4:11:38 PM

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsnt.protocol.ras (More info?)

I've set up additional RAS server in my domain (NT4)
I can not get Users account from Original RAS

Q Article 155764 explained that - but for some reason
it does nopt work !
In Permitions I see onli Administrator and Guest....
(From new RAS)
From Orininal - I see All users....

Please advice if you know the solution !

Roman

stafing123@yahoo.com

More about : ras users accounts

Anonymous
October 28, 2004 7:04:26 PM

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsnt.protocol.ras (More info?)

Is your RAS server in the domain? Are you not able still see the domain
users?

--
- Manjari

!