RAS Users Accounts

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsnt.protocol.ras (More info?)

I've set up additional RAS server in my domain (NT4)
I can not get Users account from Original RAS

Q Article 155764 explained that - but for some reason
it does nopt work !
In Permitions I see onli Administrator and Guest....
(From new RAS)
From Orininal - I see All users....

Please advice if you know the solution !

Roman

stafing123@yahoo.com
1 answer Last reply
More about users accounts
  1. Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsnt.protocol.ras (More info?)

    Is your RAS server in the domain? Are you not able still see the domain
    users?

    --
    - Manjari
    "roman" <stafing123@yahoo.com> wrote in message
    > I've set up additional RAS server in my domain (NT4)
    > I can not get Users account from Original RAS
    >
    > Q Article 155764 explained that - but for some reason
    > it does nopt work !
    > In Permitions I see onli Administrator and Guest....
    > (From new RAS)
    > From Orininal - I see All users....
    >
    > Please advice if you know the solution !
    >
    > Roman
    >
    > stafing123@yahoo.com

Microsoft Servers Windows