Windows 2003 RRAS for win 98 client

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsnt.protocol.ras (More info?)

I have problem to authenticate my win 98 client when dial into the RRAS.

It always prompt for username and password again with domain name box, even
in the event viewer of audit I see successfull authentication.

RRAS authentication is "windows authentication".

Regarding to the above issue, If I install a Radius server on the same
server as RRAS and change RRAS authentication to radius will it help or
improve anything?

Thank in advance,
Best regards,
Dara

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsnt.protocol.ras (More info?)

Are you authenticating using a domain user then make sure you sspecify the
domain as well with your credentials.

Are you suffessfully able to authenticate? If not, what are the logs you
see?

RADIUS does not help you here.

--
- Manjari