I need some real DNS entries.

My Internet is not working.
The BellSouth DNS are not working.
I want to find other DNS numbers from other companies.

I need some real DNS entries.

What are your DNS entries if you entered them?

"Can I borrow other DNS entries from MSN, IBM, Sprint, etc. ?
How can I find some DNS entries to borrow?"

The BellSouth DNS entries are shutting my PC's down.

Thanks!

Wen

Distinguished
Jul 10, 2002

LsuEdu@Bellsouth.net wrote:
> My Internet is not working.
> The BellSouth DNS are not working.
> I want to find other DNS numbers from other companies.
>
> I need some real DNS entries.
>
> What are your DNS entries if you entered them?
>
> "Can I borrow other DNS entries from MSN, IBM, Sprint, etc. ?
> How can I find some DNS entries to borrow?"
>
> The BellSouth DNS entries are shutting my PC's down.
>
> Thanks!

Grow up and get into the real world. Your question has been answered.
Stop being a putz.

Frankster

Distinguished
Oct 7, 2004

> The BellSouth DNS entries are shutting my PC's down.

I can help you with this one. Turn the power back on.

-Frank

rdf

Well the Bell curve adjusts itself once again. I thought this was SPAM or a
joke when I first read it. Dave, See what you get for trying to help? I do
admire your patience however. What a putz. I have some muffler bearings
and kanooter valves for this guy at a remarkable price.

Rob

"Frankster" <Frank@SPAM2TRASH.com> wrote in message
>> The BellSouth DNS entries are shutting my PC's down.
>
> I can help you with this one. Turn the power back on.
>
> -Frank

If you and RDF Rob are not homos or homesexuals why don't you and Rob RDF
post your real name and phone, etc. Maybe we could meet in New Orleans or
Baton Rouge to test Rob RDF's bearings. We are all on edge in Louisiana and
looking for something to do. Where can you and RDF Rob meet me with those
bearings?

Gary Adams
1113 S. Range Ave.
Denham Springs, LA 70726-4820

314.479.8201 - tel

Well the Bell curve adjusts itself once again. I thought this was SPAM or a
joke when I first read it. Dave, See what you get for trying to help? I do
admire your patience however. What a putz. I have some muffler bearings
and kanooter valves for this guy at a remarkable price.

Rob

"Frankster" <Frank@SPAM2TRASH.com> wrote in message
>> The BellSouth DNS entries are shutting my PC's down.
>
> I can help you with this one. Turn the power back on.
>
> -Frank

Hello RDF Rob,

I really wish you were here. Righ now. I need to relieve some stress.
Here is a copy to Frankster:

"RDF" <FraserRacing@NOSPAMhotmail.com> wrote in message
> Well the Bell curve adjusts itself once again. I thought this was SPAM or
> a joke when I first read it. Dave, See what you get for trying to help? I
> do admire your patience however. What a putz. I have some muffler
> bearings and kanooter valves for this guy at a remarkable price.
>
> Rob
>
> "Frankster" <Frank@SPAM2TRASH.com> wrote in message
>>> The BellSouth DNS entries are shutting my PC's down.
>>
>> I can help you with this one. Turn the power back on.
>>
>> -Frank

rdf

Oh I forgot,,,,,?Yawwnnnn.....