ssl using winsock

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsnt.protocol.ras (More info?)

hi

I'm new to winsock programming and would like to know
if winsock 2 supports SSL and how is it implemented ?

thanks

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsnt.protocol.ras (More info?)

Yes , you have examples of using SSL winsock in the Platform SDK and all
documentation in MSDN
Arkady

"visu" <shanker_bejjanki@persistent.co.in> wrote in message
> hi
>
> I'm new to winsock programming and would like to know
> if winsock 2 supports SSL and how is it implemented ?
>
> thanks

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsnt.protocol.ras (More info?)

BTW the correct place for SSL/winsock questions are
microsoft.public.win32.programmer.networks NG
Arkady