How reliable is the Samsung CLP-500?

I am considering the purchase of a samsung CLP-500 and the most
important factor is reliablity - mainly *paper feed* reliability.

Do you have experience with this printer?
If so, how is the paper feed?
Do you get lots of (unjustified) paper jams?

Thanks!
Lynn

Friend has one & as long as you "fan" half a ream of paper at a time to air
it between sheets before you put them in the drawer, you'll have no
problems. Very cheap paper tends to "stick" together a bit more than
"reflex" brand too. Very seldom get "jams" but a few two sheets at a time if
don't take previous steps.
I might just know where a nearly brand new one is if you're in Australia.
Let me know.
Friend has finally come across "the dream of her life" printer.
BruceM