RasSetEntryProperties Error Code 8

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsnt.protocol.ras (More info?)

Hello,

my application creates RAS Connections using the function
RasSetEntryProperties.
In the most cases the connection is created. However, sometimes the
function
RasSetEntryProperties returns with errorcode 8. But I do not find this
errorcode
in the list of RAS error codes which all have a number higher than 600.

Can anybody tell me what error this is, when error code 8 is returned?

Thanks,
Markus

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsnt.protocol.ras (More info?)

The error 8 translates to 'Not enough storage is available to process this
command.'
Try doing a zero memory of the RASENTRY instance before using it.

--
Thanks,
Janani