How do u guys manage games work school life etc...

gpol2162

Distinguished
Jun 10, 2004
How do you guys manage your time. I like to play games but I find it cuts into my other stuff school other hobbies etc... And with new addicting games eg:WOW I dont know what to do. How do you guys manage?

folken

Distinguished
Sep 15, 2002
Bring laptop to school, game during boring lecture, game after school, game instead of sleep, do homework right before class, repeat.
I do miss the good ol highschool days when hw was so easy it could be done in class no sweat. Stupid college and it's stupid harder hw, lol.

<A HREF="http://www.folken.net/myrig.htm" target="_new">My precious...</A>

Wolfy

Distinguished
Aug 30, 2003
What? ppl do other things apart from play games

"Its only when you look at ants closely with a magnifying glass on a sunny day that you realise how often they burst into flames"

Nevan

Distinguished
Jan 5, 2005
it's hard, i play 2 online rpg games which take up alot of time i'm also a student so i also have to deal with homework, exames etc. this is how i do it:

i think of the stuff that are the most important which are my friends, school and hobbies. i find those things more important than any game there could be, and luckily i can combine everything so i dont miss out on anything.

Maybe you can do it like that?

<i>The Statement Belove Is False</i>
<i>The Statement Above Is True</i>

i play games while my wife watches her shows and when they are over i hangout with her. most time my work doesnt come home with my, becuz the nature of my job. but they call me in sometimes in the middle of the night.

"Never underestimate the predictability of Stupidity."
<A HREF="http://www.cameronwilliamson.com" target="_new">-={Psychotic Sociopath.}=-</A>
<font color=blue>R.I.P. O.D.B.</font color=blue>

Wolfy

Distinguished
Aug 30, 2003
Nevan I love that signature so much I'm poaching it for another forum but did u notice u have "below" spelt incorrectly?

"Its only when you look at ants closely with a magnifying glass on a sunny day that you realise how often they burst into flames"

addiarmadar

Distinguished
May 26, 2003
Dont have a prob with that here. I game when my girl watched her boring shows and dont take up overcomsuming hobbies.

<i><font color=red>Only an overclocker can make a computer into a convectional oven.</i></font color=red>

Nevan

Distinguished
Jan 5, 2005
thanks Wolfy :) i must admit i got it from someone else.
But i didnt notice i spelt it wrong, i'm not english and i dont see it that quick, thanks for mentioning it :)
i changed it now :)

<i>The Statement Below Is False</i>
<i>The Statement Above Is True</i>

Wolfy

Distinguished
Aug 30, 2003
It also makes my brain hurt when I read it.

slvr_phoenix

Splendid
Dec 31, 2007
I'm still waiting for someone to invent a car that drives itself. Then I'd have two extra hours in the day to read a book or something. :\ I fit in my GBA fix during my lunch hour at work. At home I usually play games while my wife watches her shows. Or we do stuff together and/or with friends. I fit in maybe 6 or 7 hours of sleep a night. Things generally fit into place okay. The trick is just to not get addicted to any one thing.

But I still haven't found a decent group of RPGers to do the whole pencil and paper thing... I think my D20 is getting rusty. :(

<pre><b><font color=red>"Build a man a fire and he's warm for the rest of the evening.
Set a man on fire and he's warm for the rest of his life." - Steve Taylor</font color=red></b></pre><p>