My site hosted from Windows CE Sigmarion

August 31, 2004 6:59:57 PM

Hi guys. My site http://pocketpc.stingraze.net is hosted from a
Windows CE Sigmarion. Please visit if you're interested :)  . \

Tsubasa K.
Anonymous
September 1, 2004 3:12:21 PM

and... ?

"Tsubasa Kato" <tsubasa_kato@hotmail.com> wrote in message
Hi guys. My site http://pocketpc.stingraze.net is hosted from a
Windows CE Sigmarion. Please visit if you're interested :)  . \

Tsubasa K.
Anonymous
September 2, 2004 9:39:48 PM

"KDE" <knott_me@NOSPAM.hotmail.com> wrote in message
> and... ?

you don't get it?

His site is being HOSTED by a device running
Win CE on an H/PC. Pretty cool as proof of concept.

I'm impressed...what the damn things can do
still continues to amaze me...there's site hosting
s/w avail. out there that'll let you do it on a PPC as well.

!