Differences!!

Hi all,

I will be very much thankful if anyone can tell me some 20 differences
between Windows XP and Windows 98.
I barely need them.
Thankx

--
bhandari4u

So now we are reduced to doing homework lessons?

Bobby

"Rob Schneider" <rmschne@removetheones_b1e1e1b.net.net> wrote in message
> see http://www.microsoft.com/windows/otherversions/default.mspx
>

> bhandari4u wrote:
>> Hi all,
>>
>> I will be very much thankful if anyone can tell me some 20 differences
>> between Windows XP and Windows 98.
>> I barely need them.
>> Thankx

If you can post in here, it should not be beyond your abilities to type
something meaningful in an IE or Google search box.. try it..