A Virtual Tour: Flight1's Beech A36

Just for Studmuffin:

http://bbillionaire.photosite.com/flight1beecha36/

Hit the "Slideshow" button and adjust the speed to a bit faster.

Dallas
11 answers Last reply
More about virtual tour flight1 beech

    Dallas wrote:
    > Just for Studmuffin:
    >
    > http://bbillionaire.photosite.com/flight1beecha36/
    >
    > Hit the "Slideshow" button and adjust the speed to a bit faster.
    >

    > Dallas

    I gotta admit, that's a beautiful airplane. :)

    Huw

    Huw Roberts wrote:

    > I gotta admit, that's a beautiful airplane. :)

    But there's no fold down bed........
    And where's the bar?
    No potty? (no, a clorox bottle doesn't count)
    d:->))

    "CRaSH" <sorry@aint-here.spam.com> wrote in message
    > Huw Roberts wrote:
    >>
    >> I gotta admit, that's a beautiful airplane. :)
    >>

    > But there's no fold down bed........
    > And where's the bar?
    > No potty? (no, a clorox bottle doesn't count)
    > d:->))

    And don't forget the midget with a Casio keyboard for inflight
    entertainment!!

    ;O)

    Jay B

    Jay Beckman wrote:
    > And don't forget the midget with a Casio keyboard for inflight
    > entertainment!!

    Yeah, and the midget!
    Thanks Jay, damn near forgot about the entertainment.
    Just so it doesn't intrude into the waterbed area.
    You don't suppose it's down to one or the other, do you?
    Bummer......

    > Jay Beckman wrote:
    >> And don't forget the midget with a Casio keyboard for inflight
    >> entertainment!!
    >>

    > Yeah, and the midget!
    > Thanks Jay, damn near forgot about the entertainment.
    > Just so it doesn't intrude into the waterbed area.
    > You don't suppose it's down to one or the other, do you?
    > Bummer......

    It better be. The thought of a midget ON a waterbed? <SHUDDER>

    <gg>

    Jay B

    "CRaSH"
    > But there's no fold down bed........

    Waterbed and disco lights are optional...

    Dallas

    Dallas wrote:
    > "CRaSH"
    >> But there's no fold down bed........
    >
    > Waterbed and disco lights are optional...

    Oh Lord! I hope the waterbed has baffles!! Lots of baffles!!

    OK, clorox bottle and porta-bar will do.

    Does it come in Metallic Diamond White?

    "CRaSH" <
    > Just so it doesn't intrude into the waterbed area.

    Hey, my cousin Rudy can install tuck-n-roll upholstery, Chiquita balls and
    fuzzy dice to hang off the compass..

    Dallas

    On Tue, 15 Mar 2005 21:39:38 GMT, Dallas wrote:

    > Just for Studmuffin:
    >
    > http://bbillionaire.photosite.com/flight1beecha36/

    Oh man am I beginning to dislike you....

    But what a great looking plane!
    It's hard to believe it has a dynamic pilot...

    --

    Marcel
    (If you've gotta be part of a group, be part of a group of simmers!)

    "Studmuffin"
    > It's hard to believe it has a dynamic pilot...

    Why thanks!... I do in fact think of myself as a dynamic pilot. :-)

    Dalli

    On Wed, 16 Mar 2005 20:54:43 GMT, Dallas wrote:

    > "Studmuffin"
    >> It's hard to believe it has a dynamic pilot...
    >
    > Why thanks!... I do in fact think of myself as a dynamic pilot. :-)

    I bet you do!

    --

    Marcel
    (Any landing you walk away from wasn't one of Melissa's! <g>)

Games Microsoft Video Games