A Virtual Tour: Flight1's Beech A36

Last response: in Video Games
Share
March 16, 2005 12:39:38 AM

Just for Studmuffin:

http://bbillionaire.photosite.com/flight1beecha36/

Hit the "Slideshow" button and adjust the speed to a bit faster.

Dallas
Anonymous
March 16, 2005 1:23:25 AM

Dallas wrote:
> Just for Studmuffin:
>
> http://bbillionaire.photosite.com/flight1beecha36/
>
> Hit the "Slideshow" button and adjust the speed to a bit faster.
>

> Dallas

I gotta admit, that's a beautiful airplane. :)

Huw
March 16, 2005 1:23:26 AM

Huw Roberts wrote:

> I gotta admit, that's a beautiful airplane. :)

But there's no fold down bed........
And where's the bar?
No potty? (no, a clorox bottle doesn't count)
d:->))
March 16, 2005 1:23:27 AM

"CRaSH" <sorry@aint-here.spam.com> wrote in message
> Huw Roberts wrote:
>>
>> I gotta admit, that's a beautiful airplane. :)
>>

> But there's no fold down bed........
> And where's the bar?
> No potty? (no, a clorox bottle doesn't count)
> d:->))

And don't forget the midget with a Casio keyboard for inflight
entertainment!!

;O)

Jay B
March 16, 2005 1:23:28 AM

Jay Beckman wrote:
> And don't forget the midget with a Casio keyboard for inflight
> entertainment!!

Yeah, and the midget!
Thanks Jay, damn near forgot about the entertainment.
Just so it doesn't intrude into the waterbed area.
You don't suppose it's down to one or the other, do you?
Bummer......
Anonymous
March 16, 2005 1:23:29 AM

> Jay Beckman wrote:
>> And don't forget the midget with a Casio keyboard for inflight
>> entertainment!!
>>

> Yeah, and the midget!
> Thanks Jay, damn near forgot about the entertainment.
> Just so it doesn't intrude into the waterbed area.
> You don't suppose it's down to one or the other, do you?
> Bummer......

It better be. The thought of a midget ON a waterbed? <SHUDDER>

<gg>

Jay B
March 16, 2005 1:40:56 AM

"CRaSH"
> But there's no fold down bed........

Waterbed and disco lights are optional...

Dallas
March 16, 2005 1:40:57 AM

Dallas wrote:
> "CRaSH"
>> But there's no fold down bed........
>
> Waterbed and disco lights are optional...

Oh Lord! I hope the waterbed has baffles!! Lots of baffles!!

OK, clorox bottle and porta-bar will do.

Does it come in Metallic Diamond White?
March 16, 2005 3:08:54 AM

"CRaSH" <
> Just so it doesn't intrude into the waterbed area.

Hey, my cousin Rudy can install tuck-n-roll upholstery, Chiquita balls and
fuzzy dice to hang off the compass..

Dallas
March 16, 2005 10:57:55 PM

On Tue, 15 Mar 2005 21:39:38 GMT, Dallas wrote:

> Just for Studmuffin:
>
> http://bbillionaire.photosite.com/flight1beecha36/

Oh man am I beginning to dislike you....

But what a great looking plane!
It's hard to believe it has a dynamic pilot...

--

Marcel
(If you've gotta be part of a group, be part of a group of simmers!)

"Studmuffin"
> It's hard to believe it has a dynamic pilot...

Why thanks!... I do in fact think of myself as a dynamic pilot. :-)

Dalli
March 17, 2005 1:16:20 AM

On Wed, 16 Mar 2005 20:54:43 GMT, Dallas wrote:

> "Studmuffin"
>> It's hard to believe it has a dynamic pilot...
>
> Why thanks!... I do in fact think of myself as a dynamic pilot. :-)

I bet you do!

--

Marcel
(Any landing you walk away from wasn't one of Melissa's! <g>)