What's the easiest printer to refill and reuse cartridges ..

Simon

Distinguished
Feb 16, 2001

Printer to run on windows xp, sp2
price £50 - £100

What's the easiest printer to refill and reuse cartridges on.
Is there a printer out there that's user friendly when refilling cartridges
is concerned.

TIA
Simon

Tony

Distinguished
Aug 5, 2001

"Simon" <si.chilcott@NOSPAMMbtinternet.com> wrote in message
> Printer to run on windows xp, sp2
> price £50 - £100
>
> What's the easiest printer to refill and reuse cartridges on.
> Is there a printer out there that's user friendly when refilling
cartridges
> is concerned.
>
> TIA
> Simon
Without doubt a Canon - and the latest range includes several within your
budget. The total cost of ownership should be what you're aiming for. Which
excludes Lexmark and Dell for instance. Canon don't have that Epson quirk of
chippery to reset and filling is easy across the BCI-3 to BCI-6 tanks.
Tony
http://www.canon.co.uk/for_home/product_finder/printers/bubble_jet/index.asp
--
Inkylink JetTec UK/USA Quality - Wot others wanna-be
http://www.inkylinkusa.com/inkylinkusa.shtml UPS from Las Vegas

BURT

Look at this web site, http://www.neilslade.com/papers/inkjetstuff.html ,
for very good info on printers, ink and paper. Very good info on refilling
Canon Cartridges. I followed his advice on selection of printer and
aftermarket inks. It all works as he describes.