Cannot delete

I have a file on my desktopop that i belive may be pornagraphic, not
sure where it came from and evertime i delete it it comes back!
How can i permanently delete it?

Thanx Jenny x

--
jennyx
1 answer Last reply

    Hi Jenny,

    If it comes back, then something actively running on the system is creating
    it. Start by checking the system for unwanted garbage with Adaware6 (it's
    free) from www.lavasoft.de.

    Also check these links for helpful advice on removing garbage:
    http://aumha.org/a/noads.htm
    http://aumha.org/win5/a/parasite.htm

    Best of Luck,

    http://mvp.support.microsoft.com/
    www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/expertzone
    Windows help - www.rickrogers.org

    "jennyx" <jennyx.1b11cz@pcbanter.net> wrote in message

    > I have a file on my desktopop that i belive may be pornagraphic, not
    > sure where it came from and evertime i delete it it comes back!
    > How can i permanently delete it?
    >
    > Thanx Jenny x
    >

    > --
    > jennyx