Cannot delete

August 15, 2004 3:40:11 PM

I have a file on my desktopop that i belive may be pornagraphic, not
sure where it came from and evertime i delete it it comes back!
How can i permanently delete it?

Thanx Jenny x

--
jennyx

More about : delete

Anonymous
August 15, 2004 3:40:12 PM

Hi Jenny,

If it comes back, then something actively running on the system is creating
it. Start by checking the system for unwanted garbage with Adaware6 (it's
free) from www.lavasoft.de.

Also check these links for helpful advice on removing garbage:
http://aumha.org/a/noads.htm
http://aumha.org/win5/a/parasite.htm

Best of Luck,

http://mvp.support.microsoft.com/