Error loading message

Hi everyone. I wonder if anyone can help me.
Whenever I switch my computer on and get to the desktop,
an error message appears. When I am using the computer
it freezes, crashes, etc.

The error message is: Error loading
C:/WINDOWS/system32/msiefr40.dll

I have reinstalled all of my computer's sofware. I use
Windows XP Home Edition.

Anybody with the miracle cure will win my eternal
gratitude.

Regards

Tom
1 answer Last reply
More about error loading message

    Quick Google search suggests spyware. I suggest you run either ad-aware
    (www.lavasoft.com) or Spy-bot search and destroy (www.safer-networking.org)

    --
    John Barnett MVP
    Associate Expert
    "Tom Simpson" <tom63.lol64@ntlworld.com> wrote in message
    > Hi everyone. I wonder if anyone can help me.
    > Whenever I switch my computer on and get to the desktop,
    > an error message appears. When I am using the computer
    > it freezes, crashes, etc.
    >
    > The error message is: Error loading
    > C:/WINDOWS/system32/msiefr40.dll
    >
    > I have reinstalled all of my computer's sofware. I use
    > Windows XP Home Edition.
    >
    > Anybody with the miracle cure will win my eternal
    > gratitude.
    >
    > Regards
    >
    > Tom

Computers Error Message Windows XP