Error loading message

Hi everyone. I wonder if anyone can help me.
Whenever I switch my computer on and get to the desktop,
an error message appears. When I am using the computer
it freezes, crashes, etc.

The error message is: Error loading
C:/WINDOWS/system32/msiefr40.dll

I have reinstalled all of my computer's sofware. I use
Windows XP Home Edition.

Anybody with the miracle cure will win my eternal
gratitude.

Regards

Tom

Quick Google search suggests spyware. I suggest you run either ad-aware
(www.lavasoft.com) or Spy-bot search and destroy (www.safer-networking.org)

--
John Barnett MVP
Associate Expert
"Tom Simpson" <tom63.lol64@ntlworld.com> wrote in message
> Hi everyone. I wonder if anyone can help me.
> Whenever I switch my computer on and get to the desktop,
> an error message appears. When I am using the computer
> it freezes, crashes, etc.
>
> The error message is: Error loading
> C:/WINDOWS/system32/msiefr40.dll
>
> I have reinstalled all of my computer's sofware. I use
> Windows XP Home Edition.
>
> Anybody with the miracle cure will win my eternal
> gratitude.
>
> Regards
>
> Tom

TRENDING THREADS