can ping but can not be pinged, help!!

Joe

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsnt.protocol.tcpip (More info?)

I have a PC with XP home. The PC can ping all of our internal network IP addresses, and its IP address displays correctly by using ipconfig /all. However, the PC can not be pinged. In other word, A can ping all of the Bs. But none of the Bs can not ping A. I need A can be pinged by Bs. Thanks

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsnt.protocol.tcpip (More info?)

Do you the firewall turned on?

--
Scott Harding
MCSE, MCSA, A+, Network+