Color LaserJet 4500

I've an HP Color LaserJet 4500, that has started shadowing type on the
paper. Looks likt the toner is not being fused properly. Is this a user
repair or do I have to find a printer repair type?

SE Flemming
1 answer Last reply
More about color laserjet 4500

    Check your owners manual, they have pictures of printing problems. Is it
    printing vertical lines down the page? It is most likely a user repairable
    fix, but you have to determine what needs to be replaced. There are 7
    components that can be replaced and the cost between $90-$220 each.

    There is also a large trouble shooting guide on the HP site and also a user
    group. There was someone just recently that had a problem that might sound
    like yours. I don't know if they found a solution.

    Clark

    "SEFlemming" <pins_n_needles@direcway.com> wrote in message
    > I've an HP Color LaserJet 4500, that has started shadowing type on the
    > paper. Looks likt the toner is not being fused properly. Is this a user
    > repair or do I have to find a printer repair type?
    >
    > SE Flemming

Printers Color Laserjet Hewlett Packard Peripherals