How do I see how my new Video Card is running!

Are there free progams to test and see how the graphics card is performing. I hear about these programs people use for benchmark testing, but I've never used them. Can someone get me started? How about programs to see how my overall system are running.

Thanks
8 answers Last reply
More about video card running
  1. Use 3DMark05
  2. Good idea!

Get 3dMark05 at: http://www.futuremark.com/products/3dmark05/

There is a free version at the bottom of the "for private use" column.
  3. To see if the components are operating at rated, get a copy of Sisoft Sandra. It's also a freebee, just google for it.
  4. Quote:
    Are there free progams to test and see how the graphics card is performing. I hear about these programs people use for benchmark testing, but I've never used them. Can someone get me started? How about programs to see how my overall system are running.

Thanks

Please check out all of the forums in the Hardware Category to see where the best place might be to post a technical question.

Note: I added the bold in your quote to highlight the issue here.
  5. This is a question about graphics cards. Where else should it be posted?
  6. Quote:
    This is a question about graphics cards. Where else should it be posted?

You posted it in the CPU Forum originally ... I just moved it here, not you. Please check the appropriate forum to post in.

Go look in the CPU Forum ... you will see a shadow copy of your original post.
  7. Oh. Well that explains it. It wasn't intentional. I'll be more careful.

Thanks.
  8. It's not a problem ... don't worry about it. You may get more replies here. :)
Ask a new question

Read More

Graphics Cards Benchmark Graphics