Sign in with
Your question

SRS Hd Audio Lab low volume realtek onboard sound

Last response: in Windows 7
March 14, 2011 8:11:19 PM

Hello,
I have windows 7 ultimate 32 bit and i have installed SRS HD Audio Lab on my Realtek but there is a sound problem
The volume comes low.......i mean very low.Its only about 30%.
Any help would be appreciated.
And also i would like to ask that if buying a soundcard might solve this problem.(Maybe Creative Soundblaster or Asus Xonar DG)
Anonymous
a b \ Driver
a b $ Windows 7
March 14, 2011 8:31:21 PM

This topic has been moved from the section Applications to section Windows 7 by Grumpy9117
m
l
March 24, 2011 6:33:24 AM

Pls give any suggestion
Atleast tell me that if adding a sound might help solve this problem????
m
l
Related resources
a b \ Driver
a b $ Windows 7
March 24, 2011 12:15:30 PM

Look at the speaker icon in the lower right hand of the desktop. If you do not see the speaker icon, click on the little arrow, in the lower right hand desktop. Set the speaker audio to: "show icon and notifications"
single click the speaker icon for the master volume control, double click the speaker icon for the audio mixer controls. Carefully check ALL the settings.
On some laptops, the audio controls are part of the keyboard (volume up, volume down)
Your speakers are plugged into the GREEN jack or the Headphone jack? (try headphone jack!)
No, a sound card will not usually solve the problem. Try everything above first, and then report your results here.
List your hardware.
m
l
a b \ Driver
a b $ Windows 7
March 24, 2011 12:16:49 PM

turn it up to 11
m
l
March 24, 2011 2:43:23 PM

soundguruman said:
Look at the speaker icon in the lower right hand of the desktop. If you do not see the speaker icon, click on the little arrow, in the lower right hand desktop. Set the speaker audio to: "show icon and notifications"
single click the speaker icon for the master volume control, double click the speaker icon for the audio mixer controls. Carefully check ALL the settings.
On some laptops, the audio controls are part of the keyboard (volume up, volume down)
Your speakers are plugged into the GREEN jack or the Headphone jack? (try headphone jack!)
No, a sound card will not usually solve the problem. Try everything above first, and then report your results here.
List your hardware.

ya all these things i have already checked.....
what hardware do u want to know......
m
l
March 24, 2011 2:43:50 PM

fowang said:
turn it up to 11

What does that mean???
m
l
!