Backing up DCHP and WINS

alex

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsnt.protocol.tcpip (More info?)

is there a way to backup WINS and DCHP and restored on a
different box and to a brand new Windows NT instalation?

Thanks

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsnt.protocol.tcpip (More info?)

Hi Alex,
1) To backup and restore WINS service onto a different box, refer this
article:
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;244810
2) To backup and restore DHCP service onto a different box refer to this
article:
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;130642
Thanks,
A.J.Anto (MSFT)
"Alex" <alxvigo@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> is there a way to backup WINS and DCHP and restored on a
> different box and to a brand new Windows NT instalation?
>
> Thanks

alex

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsnt.protocol.tcpip (More info?)

Thank you AJ. I will try these links. I assume this
applies for both NT 4.0 and Windows 2000 correct?

Yes it does.
A.J.Anto (MSFT)