TCP/IP HELP-URGENT

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsnt.protocol.tcpip (More info?)

Ok so here is the deal. I am a united states marine
deployed with the 31st marine expeditionary unit.
Recently many marines from our ship were dropped off
somewhere for training. I am the only data geek marine
left. Our email has not been working so as any good geek
would do I troublshot. Well long story short, I accessed
the microsoft knowledge base and was following the steps
to help me restart my Internet mail connector. I
uninstalled the tcp/ip protocol, not using my fat head and
now I can not reinstall it since I need the nt 4.0 server
disk. I was curious if there is another way I could get
that file. IF somone could post a link or any suggestions
or help I and the rest of the 31st Marine Service Support
Group would appreciate it. We need email to talk to our
loved ones and family, and more importantly, communicate
within the unit so we can achieve mission accomplishment.
Please post any help you can offer. My email account
posted cannot be accesed since I dont have a tcp/ip
protocol configured to access the web or email. Please
reply. Thanks. Lcpl Geretz USMC

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsnt.protocol.tcpip (More info?)

try looking in the under C:\winnt\system32 I think it might be in there