p2p

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsnt.protocol.tcpip (More info?)

Need a little help.

I am trying to connect a workgroup together using two nic.
The first nic is connect to a t1 router that only have one ip address.
the second nic I would like to setup for peer to peer.
is this possible?
my os is w2k

Thanks
Mike

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsnt.protocol.tcpip (More info?)

Yes, that called multihome computer in windows , each one have it's own IP /
mask for 2 different networks
Arkady