Linksys BEFW11S$

I expect to be changing ISP's (earthlink to road runner). Will I need to
reset the router to factory defaults and reinstall?

Thanks,

Roy

Clark

Distinguished
May 19, 2004

It may be as simple as changing your password and userID, but it depends
on what the Road Runner setup is. PPPoE or something else and many
different modems/routers are being used which may affect what you need
to do. I changed modems and the thing was set up to do PPPoE on the
modem, so I had to change it back so the router would do the PPPoE stuff
(not Road Runner).

Clark