gerald

Distinguished
May 12, 2004

I keep getting windows updates on the same update ,like
every 5 minutes or so it will tell me updates are
ready...and it is the same update (security 819696)over
and over again...I don't know how to make it stop..Help
me Please Thanks in advance
Gerald

Hi

Please try the WIndows Update News Group:

--

Will Denny
MVP - Windows Shell/User