Microsoft Hardware Introduces New Artsy Mice

Status
Not open for further replies.

master_chen

Honorable
Jun 20, 2012
[citation][nom]mortsmi7[/nom]Guess all you need to be an artist now is to puke up your fruit loops.[/citation]
Why bother with Fruity Loops when you can just use Audacity? %)) *Sarcasm with a bit of truth*

JonnyDough

Distinguished
Feb 24, 2007
I wouldn't even buy that for your red headed older sister who blows bubbles with her snot. These mice must be targeting women, because there's no way in hell I'd buy one.

bustapr

Distinguished
Jan 23, 2009
[citation][nom]master_chen[/nom]Why bother with Fruity Loops when you can just use Audacity? %)) *Sarcasm with a bit of truth*[/citation]
youve never eaten a bowl of cereal in your life have you?

anyway, I dont really care for these microsoft mice. their pretty cheap and convenient if youre in a rush and dont have a mousepad, but Ive noticed them to be very laggy when you pop in a new battery. Ive had 2(of which I bought in a hurry) and every time I popped in a new battery they became laggy, then after a day or 2 they became usable.

master_chen

Honorable
Jun 20, 2012
[citation][nom]bustapr[/nom]a bowl of cereal[/citation]

Oh he meant THOSE Fruit Loops? The cereal. I read his message like this:
Guess all you need to be an artist now is to puke up your "fruity loops"-made 3-accord dub-step garbage on YouTube/iTunes or any other streaming service.

G

Lol, Master_Chen, that has to be one of the most unlikely misconceptions I've ever seen happen on the Internet.

master_chen

Honorable
Jun 20, 2012
[citation][nom]Tehol[/nom]Lol, Master_Chen, that has to be one of the most unlikely misconceptions I've ever seen happen on the Internet.[/citation]
Blame my fun*ked up gamer-brain and my way of thinking (every time I see someone write "Fruit" and "Loop" in a same sentence, I immediately think about Fruity Loops...yeah, my brain is full of fu*nk).

cybrcatter

Distinguished
Jul 28, 2008
[citation][nom]mortsmi7[/nom]Guess all you need to be an artist now is to puke up your fruit loops.[/citation]
Now?

The contemporary movement began more than half a century ago.

hurr

DjEaZy

Distinguished
Apr 3, 2008
Microsoft Hardware Introduces New Artsy Mice? another evidence, that M$ in not working in sync... common!? Windows 8 is scrolling left to right... where is the mouse for that...?

belardo

Splendid
Nov 23, 2008
John4 : those are called divots. That allows your mouse wheel to have "notches". And yeah, the lack of those makes MS mice crappy gaming mice, then again MS doesn't actually support gaming for windows anyways. Recent MS mice seem to have changed even worse, rather than divots or spinning mouse wheel, they made it with constant friction. So it requires effort to scroll up or down.

Go with a good Logitech mouse, a click of a button switches between the two modes. When I'm in gaming, divots... On desktop, hi speed spinning wheel.

Status
Not open for further replies.