IOCP and WSASend

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsnt.protocol.tcpip (More info?)

Hi!

I'm using IOCP and WSASend to send data. But i'm a little confised, when i
invoke WSASend i recieve result 0, i mean that data is sent and close socket
and free client resources, but on next GetQueuedCompletionStatus i'm
recieving message about sending complete of closed socket and error raised
due a client's data freed. Please, help me understand how to use WSASend
when it return 0. I have not found any information about it in MSDN. Thanks!

Best regards, Konstantin Knyzev

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsnt.protocol.tcpip (More info?)

Look at microsoft.public.win32.programmer.networks for my ( and others )
answers and use cross-posting next time
Arkady