I have a question for the varmit.

Last response: in Video Games
March 18, 2005 6:11:25 AM

Dallas: Are you using Active Cam 2004? If not, what? And, what is your
opinion of what you are using?
Isn't the A-36 a sweetheart to fly? Just want to get some good screen shots
of her. Thanks, Bill

More about : question varmit

March 18, 2005 8:10:02 AM

"Bill Fenley"
> Dallas: Are you using Active Cam 2004? If not, what? And, what is your
> opinion of what you are using?

I have a very high opinion of ActiveCamera. Some of my friends ditched it
because they couldn't get it to work right. The problem is that for such a
simple program, the instructions are very complex. Actually, it's not that
simple... it has a million little features like going outside the aircraft
and walking, running, kneeling... padlock views in flight... blah blah
blah. I've had it for 3 years and just found a new feature last week.
Once you get all the features down it's great fun use.

If you want good screenshots it's a must have. You can walk around outside
the aircraft to set up the shots.

> Isn't the A-36 a sweetheart to fly?
It is... but oddly it hasn't made it to my #1 favorite spot yet.. I still
like the Flight1 Meridian better. :-) But, it's a great new toy.

Varmit
!