I have a question for the varmit.

Dallas: Are you using Active Cam 2004? If not, what? And, what is your
opinion of what you are using?
Isn't the A-36 a sweetheart to fly? Just want to get some good screen shots
of her. Thanks, Bill
1 answer Last reply
More about question varmit

    "Bill Fenley"
    > Dallas: Are you using Active Cam 2004? If not, what? And, what is your
    > opinion of what you are using?

    I have a very high opinion of ActiveCamera. Some of my friends ditched it
    because they couldn't get it to work right. The problem is that for such a
    simple program, the instructions are very complex. Actually, it's not that
    simple... it has a million little features like going outside the aircraft
    and walking, running, kneeling... padlock views in flight... blah blah
    blah. I've had it for 3 years and just found a new feature last week.
    Once you get all the features down it's great fun use.

    If you want good screenshots it's a must have. You can walk around outside
    the aircraft to set up the shots.

    > Isn't the A-36 a sweetheart to fly?
    It is... but oddly it hasn't made it to my #1 favorite spot yet.. I still
    like the Flight1 Meridian better. :-) But, it's a great new toy.

    Varmit

Games Microsoft Video Games