Intermittent TCP/IP problem

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsnt.protocol.tcpip (More info?)

Hello all,

I have an intermittent problem connecting to a multi-user game server (MS
Flight Simulator, A Century of Flight) using a direct TCP/IP connection.
Sometimes my pc senses the connection, sometimes it doesn't.

I am using Windows XP, Linksys wireless router, and Trend Micro. I have
tried opening ports on the router, disengaging the Trend and disabling all
firewalls. Yet the problem persists.

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsnt.protocol.tcpip (More info?)

Take ethereal sniffer ( www.ethereal.com ) and check what happen with
interconnection
Arkady