Trivial Transport Protocol (TTP)

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsnt.protocol.tcpip (More info?)

Apparently, IETF website does not have TTP spec; is there any publicly
accessible link to TTP spec?

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsnt.protocol.tcpip (More info?)

In article <uHwaikZ#EHA.2112@TK2MSFTNGP14.phx.gbl>,
Muhammad Shafiq <mshafiq@comcast.net> wrote:
>Apparently, IETF website does not have TTP spec; is there any publicly
>accessible link to TTP spec?

Are you perhaps asking about Trivial File Transfer Protocol (TFTP)?

--
-- Rod --
rodd(at)polylogics(dot)com

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsnt.protocol.tcpip (More info?)

I am not sure, TFTP is related to TTP. I did not find any reference to TTP
in revised RFC draft 1350 (TFTP spec). However, IP header protocol (8 bit)
field type 84 is reserved for TTP packets.

Shafiq