Good Cocktail Stools

I just picked up my first cocktail table and went on a quest for nice,
simple, but cheap stools. I found these and though I would pass it on.
They are quite nice and should look amazing once stained. The price
of 20$ is reasonable also. They are 18" high which is perfect around
my warlords.

http://store.yahoo.com/yhst-95528110722294/whast.html

enjoy
phil

no ikeas anywhere near nashville, TN. but those look great if you have
one close.

phil

mark

In article <1127758986.870993.271960@z14g2000cwz.googlegroups.com>,
phil@zimmerland.com postulated...
> I just picked up my first cocktail table and went on a quest for nice,
> simple, but cheap stools. I found these and though I would pass it on.
> They are quite nice and should look amazing once stained. The price
> of 20$ is reasonable also. They are 18" high which is perfect around
> my warlords.
>
> http://store.yahoo.com/yhst-95528110722294/whast.html

I use FORBY stools from IKEA. $4.99 ea.

http://www.ikea.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/ProductDisplay?catalogId=
10101&storeId=12&productId=11016&langId=-1&parentCats=10105*10188

Sturdy, stackable and come in a black/silver finish that doesn't stand-
out too much in the gameroom (although they can be a little *too* hard
to see in the dark)

--

Mark