Sign in with
Sign up | Sign in
Your question
Closed

Movie based on islam

Last response: in News & Leisure
Share
September 20, 2012 5:33:29 PM

hi guys,
I am ill since I have heard that Americans making fun of others religion but in fact they are ENTIRELY wrong fully going on the wrong path did you people ever realized "how you are born" there is only GOD and there is no god but ALLAH, I loved america too much where as I am pakistani as you people already informed about that movie which is based on ISLAM, in which americans did very worst and cheap work, My request is for President Obama "kick out those from who making fun of others religion" and Obama is muslim too watch his video on youtube in which he perform Assalam o lykom!

Why did america done this why? God gave them too power too knowlegde and they are still on the wrong path!! :( 

I have seen there alot native americans muslims I swear they will be alotttttttttttt and forever happier after death. Even in U.S army google it if you are not trust.

ALLAH is the creator of whole universe and that is why he send prohpet Muhammad (S.A.W.W) becuase to teach us how to live how to dress, and how to become a best mankind like he was. Memorize it those people is not safer in this universe who make fun of islam HELL is waiting for those. I swear thanks god i am muslim.

More about : movie based islam

September 20, 2012 5:41:03 PM

Before this gets closed, I think on NPR some journalist made a good point.

The reason Muslims are mad at America for some poorly made youtube video is because in their countries the government has complete control over what is posted online. Right down to pictures of your family have to be cleared before they can be posted.

So they assume that because something has been posted onto a site like youtube it has been not only cleared but approved by the government. But in reality any *sshole with a camera and internet access can say whatever they want.
September 20, 2012 5:48:04 PM

Good points mingo.

It was NOT America that produced this video. It was a single American who produced and posted this video that literally tens of people have even seen.

As i've said in other threads. This outrage at America is not about a stupid video. The outrage is because we exist and breath.
Related resources
September 20, 2012 6:34:28 PM

Yeah, I know the whole America isn't involved in the making of this video there 4 or 5 a piece of shitt who did this but look at the ALLAH power the building in which the movie was introduced that buiding destroyed in earthquake amazing the building picture has been posted on facebook.

But due to those piece of shitt the whole america name getting down and other countries muslim like saudi arabia, egypt, etc burning flag of america becuase they are still on fire me too.
Obama shoot those bitch out from america pleassssseeee pleasssee
September 20, 2012 6:38:46 PM

Yeah, I know the whole America isn't involved in the making of this video there 4 or 5 a piece of shitt who did this but look at the ALLAH power the building in which the movie was introduced that buiding destroyed in earthquake amazing the building picture has been posted on facebook.

But due to those piece of shitt the whole america name getting down and other countries muslim like saudi arabia, egypt, etc burning flag of america becuase they are still on fire me too.
Obama shoot those bitch out from america pleassssseeee pleasssee
September 20, 2012 6:39:00 PM

xtreme5 said:
Yeah, I know the whole America isn't involved in the making of this video there 4 or 5 a piece of shitt who did this but look at the ALLAH power the building in which the movie was introduced that buiding destroyed in earthquake amazing the building picture has been posted on facebook.

But due to those piece of shitt the whole america name getting down and other countries muslim like saudi arabia, egypt, etc burning flag of america becuase they are still on fire me too.
Obama shoot those bitch out from america pleassssseeee pleasssee


Unfortunately for you my friend, we have something in America called freedom. You can't just kick someone out of the country for something they say, think, write, sing, or put in a movie.

Burn all the American flags you want if it makes you feel better.
September 20, 2012 6:43:36 PM

Yeah, I know the whole America isn't involved in the making of this video there 4 or 5 a piece of shitt who did this but look at the ALLAH power the building in which the movie was introduced that buiding destroyed in earthquake amazing the building picture has been posted on facebook.

But due to those piece of shitt the whole america name getting down and other countries muslim like saudi arabia, egypt, etc burning flag of america becuase they are still on fire me too.
Obama shoot those bitch out from america pleassssseeee pleasssee
September 20, 2012 6:44:55 PM

Yeah, I know the whole America isn't involved in the making of this video there 4 or 5 a piece of shitt who did this but look at the ALLAH power the building in which the movie was introduced that buiding destroyed in earthquake amazing the building picture has been posted on facebook.

But due to those piece of shitt the whole america name getting down and other countries muslim like saudi arabia, egypt, etc burning flag of america becuase they are still on fire me too.
Obama shoot those bitch out from america pleassssseeee pleasssee
September 20, 2012 7:37:55 PM

This is why we cant have nice threads.
September 20, 2012 8:32:23 PM

wanamingo said:
This is why we cant have nice threads.


Yup. Fundamental cultural differences and understanding I'm afraid.

It comes down to "you need to respect and accomodate my beliefs" "No No, YOU need to respect and accomodate my beliefs" "No mine", "no mine"!! Etc. ETc. Etc.
September 20, 2012 10:19:18 PM

What about Americans making fun of Jesus? God? Each other: Christians, Jew, Buddhists, and Atheists.

We can laugh at each other, mock each other...we may get pissed if it gets out of hand, but we just turn our heads and walk away...

Islam, you make a joke about it...you all of a sudden are an enemy of the state.

There is talk that Jesus may have had a wife. A wife? Yes, many have been making fun of the finding and making jokes about Jesus and his supposed wife...even Colbert, a publicly declared Catholic.

I understand that you may have strong feelings about your faith, just as I do with my Christian faith, but I am not called upon by my minister, fellow Christians, or my faith to declare war against those who insult my God.

That is up to God and them if the Big Guy has any issues.
September 20, 2012 10:58:25 PM

dogman_1234 said:
What about Americans making fun of Jesus? God? Each other: Christians, Jew, Buddhists, and Atheists.

We can laugh at each other, mock each other...we may get pissed if it gets out of hand, but we just turn our heads and walk away...

Islam, you make a joke about it...you all of a sudden are an enemy of the state.

There is talk that Jesus may have had a wife. A wife? Yes, many have been making fun of the finding and making jokes about Jesus and his supposed wife...even Colbert, a publicly declared Catholic.

I understand that you may have strong feelings about your faith, just as I do with my Christian faith, but I am not called upon by my minister, fellow Christians, or my faith to declare war against those who insult my God.

That is up to God and them if the Big Guy has any issues.



Exactly, nicely put dogman! You know, I think I shouted Jesus Christ at least 3 times just driving home in rush hour today. Will I pay for that? I guess I'll find out when I finally kick it.

However, as many here know, I don't proclaim to be a Christian, so saying that is like saying What The F**K to me.

Anyway, my experience with people who proclaim to be Christian, at least where I live, is that most would forgive and say a prayer for the offending person/people responsible for whatever offense short of cold blooded murder. Correct me if I'm wrong please, just my personal experience.
September 20, 2012 11:58:54 PM

Oldmangamer_73 said:
Exactly, nicely put dogman! You know, I think I shouted Jesus Christ at least 3 times just driving home in rush hour today. Will I pay for that? I guess I'll find out when I finally kick it.

However, as many here know, I don't proclaim to be a Christian, so saying that is like saying What The F**K to me.

Anyway, my experience with people who proclaim to be Christian, at least where I live, is that most would forgive and say a prayer for the offending person/people responsible for whatever offense short of cold blooded murder. Correct me if I'm wrong please, just my personal experience.

I don't think I quite understand?
Explain?
September 21, 2012 4:43:57 AM

Oldmangamer_73 said:
Unfortunately for you my friend, we have something in America called freedom. You can't just kick someone out of the country for something they say, think, write, sing, or put in a movie.

Burn all the American flags you want if it makes you feel better.


Freedom is not the point but lie is. The movie state some lie about prophet Muhammad(saw). Why? The movie show that He is as a womanizer, a homosexual and a child abuser which is very lie.

And lie make easier to make someone terrorist and can be hunt down easily.

When a non-Muslim do bad thing, you called crime and when a Muslim do crime you called terrorism.

Thats how you criticize.

Even big star or people case against their disrespect in society. They protect their respect. So why cant we protect our prophet's respect from lie? US government should also protect from lie. Lie brings war.

Lie is not tolerable. Make anything with true but not with lie.
September 21, 2012 5:58:31 AM

mubin said:
Freedom is not the point but lie is. The movie state some lie about prophet Muhammad(saw). Why? The movie show that He is as a womanizer, a homosexual and a child abuser which is very lie.

And lie make easier to make someone terrorist and can be hunt down easily.

When a non-Muslim do bad thing, you called crime and when a Muslim do crime you called terrorism.

Thats how you criticize.

Even big star or people case against their disrespect in society. They protect their respect. So why cant we protect our prophet's respect from lie? US government should also protect from lie. Lie brings war.

Lie is not tolerable. Make anything with true but not with lie.

What lies?
I have not stated any lies have I?

I do not know the back story of Muhammad himself, so I cannot say anything is true or not.

All I know about they guy is that he claims to have heard Gabriel saying to write what God said. That is it. Oh, and the fact he used violence to convert people of the Arab and Persian lands.

If anyone has lied about your faith, say so. Do not go out in the streets and attack a nation because of an international event!

Terrorism is a political term. It no longer has meaning. There are Christan terrorist, and even Atheist terrorists.

A terrorist is a person who commits an act that provokes a feeling of terror on a person or group.

I agree, as humans we are not to lie. It is a civic, social, and spiritual duty to be truthful; but acting out in violence does not lessen falsehood: It provokes animosity to others.

Everyone is entitled to their own opinion.

I think atheists are wing-nuts...but I do not hate them, I do not threaten them when they insult my God.

You claim to be a religion of peace. I do not see this in your people. I do not need the US government to tell me your ways, you do them in the eyes of your brothers.

Ishmael and Issac will always be at odds.

September 21, 2012 8:34:12 AM

dogman_1234 said:
I don't think I quite understand?
Explain?

I like to think of it this way.
If your brother or sister is doing wrong, you hope and pray they learn and stop doing this.
Same as taking the Lords name in vain, or any other sin, big or small.

I too understand the lack of understanding, and also the lack of faith many have.
I can only say to this, he who is without sin, cast the first stone
September 21, 2012 9:18:19 AM

I'm leaving this loonworthy ranting thread open just to show the extremists that we are happy to cop a bit of abuse.

I checked and baby jesus is not crying.

:) 
September 21, 2012 12:39:42 PM

Terrorist vs. Criminal

A criminal is a person who engages in illegal activity for personal gain.

A terroritst is a person or persons, who engage in violent, deadly acts to affect wide sweeping political or cultural change.

@ mubin

Who determines what a lie is? You? Me? God? See my point? It is not up to man to determine what is and what is not a lie and what the punishment should be. You mubin and other Muslims that are calling for the hanging of this film producer are usurping God's judgement in my opinion.

You would be better off, forgiving this film producer and praying for his soul rather than killing him.
September 21, 2012 1:52:41 PM

Yes

Religious fanaticism is not true

This is a result of anger
But

There is no freedom of speech in insulting the prophets and messengers


Responsible must be punished


Only
And all assistants

For that movie
And not to repeat this again
If you want a peaceful coexistence

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a_XpOeNtfVQ

-----Defense of the prophets and apostles
The duty of every Muslim

All are equal

285. . The Messenger (Muhammad ) believes in what has been sent down to him from his Lord, and (so do) the believers. Each one believes in Allah, His Angels, His Books, and His Messengers. They say, "We make no distinction between one another of His Messengers" - and they say, "We hear, and we obey. (We seek) Your Forgiveness, our Lord, and to You is the return (of all)."
It ought to punish any person who speaks bad verbal or picture the Holy Qur'an and Prophet Muhammad peace be upon him

Because it is from God
God says in the Holy Qur'an
(33) Indeed, the penalty for those who wage war against Allah and His Messenger and strive upon earth [to cause] corruption is none but that they be killed or crucified or that their hands and feet be cut off from opposite sides or that they be exiled from the land. That is for them a disgrace in this world; and for them in the Hereafter is a great punishment,
(34) Except for those who return [repenting] before you apprehend them. And know that Allah is Forgiving and Merciful.

Talk about the extent of the limits of God, and put Sharia means the process of criminal crucial during her talk about the limits of Allah Almighty, as in this verse, in order to maintain security and prevent the evil souls of the rush away from Noazaaha own deviant, which pushes toward killing and looting, banditry and scheming of Islam and Muslims, and spread chaos and destruction, and corruption in the lives of the people, and so on ... To clarify the issue for the punishment of Allah and His Messenger

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4_d-vgk1F0g
This is violence and intolerance

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mba1tpDxJ78

You are in this way
Put yourself in the base against Allah and His Messenger

Can you endurance
And
fights God?
September 21, 2012 2:00:19 PM

eninn said:
Yes

Religious fanaticism is not true

This is a result of anger
But

There is no freedom of speech in insulting the prophets and messengers


Responsible must be punished



Only
And all assistants

For that movie
And not to repeat this again
If you want a peaceful coexistence



Not going to happen, that is absolutely off the table. There will be no restrictions on free speech even when dealing with Muhammed and negative criticisms. That is the western worlds philosophy.

Now the real question is what are you (Islam) going to do about it? Promote violence? Or act like adults?
September 21, 2012 2:16:55 PM

@ eninn

Have you ever heard the phrase "I may not agree with what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it."?

That is the foundation of the freedoms we enjoy, including free speech.

You may find it difficult to administer punishment due to another freedom we enjoy called the 2nd Amendment.

September 21, 2012 3:15:17 PM

Oldmangamer_73 said:
Terrorist vs. Criminal

A criminal is a person who engages in illegal activity for personal gain.

A terroritst is a person or persons, who engage in violent, deadly acts to affect wide sweeping political or cultural change.

@ mubin

Who determines what a lie is? You? Me? God? See my point? It is not up to man to determine what is and what is not a lie and what the punishment should be. You mubin and other Muslims that are calling for the hanging of this film producer are usurping God's judgement in my opinion.

You would be better off, forgiving this film producer and praying for his soul rather than killing him.


Terrorist is a person who do some terrifying thing to make us fear, so they gain control over us easily.

No, we cant determine which is lie but also cant make story about someone as our wish. Do we?

For generations Muslim follow His character and our Muslim ancestor saw Muhammad (saw) what He did. And we are the descendants know the truth about Muhammad (saw)

My point is show us prove that is shown in the film. Where does the film producer know about Muhammad (saw) is homosexual, He has hypersex?

He can share with us about evidence.

If film producer realize that he did mistake, say sorry and stop this lie against prophet Muhammad (saw) then it will dismiss. We will pray for him, no doubt.

He may produce anti-Islam or Anti-Muslim film for his freedom of speech but cannot lie about Prophet Muhammad (saw).

Quote:

dogman_1234 said:

What lies?
I have not stated any lies have I?

I do not know the back story of Muhammad himself, so I cannot say anything is true or not.


I am not talking about you but about the film producer. If he dont know the back story about Muhammad(saw) as you then why he produce this film? He dont even know about Muhammad's (saw) character, so the content of the film is totally lie.
September 21, 2012 3:25:09 PM

mubin said:
Terrorist is a person who do some terrifying thing to make us fear, so they gain control over us easily.

No, we cant determine which is lie but also cant make story about someone as our wish. Do we?

For generations Muslim follow His character and our Muslim ancestor saw Muhammad (saw) what He did. And we are the descendants know the truth about Muhammad (saw)

My point is show us prove that is shown in the film. Where does the film producer know about Muhammad (saw) is homosexual, He has hypersex?

He can share with us about evidence.

If film producer realize that he did mistake, say sorry and stop this lie against prophet Muhammad (saw) then it will dismiss. We will pray for him, no doubt.

He may produce anti-Islam or Anti-Muslim film for his freedom of speech but cannot lie about Prophet Muhammad (saw).

Quote:

dogman_1234 said:

What lies?
I have not stated any lies have I?

I do not know the back story of Muhammad himself, so I cannot say anything is true or not.


I am not talking about you but about the film producer. If he dont know the back story about Muhammad(saw) as you then why he produce this film? He dont even know about Muhammad's (saw) character, so the content of the film is totally lie.


Here's the problem. The film producer may believe the film to be the truth. You say it is lies but the producer says its the truth. Who decides who is correct?

See the problem here?

Now we are at the point where the alleged film producer is claiming he didn't make the movie at all. If that turns out to be the case, and this guy is 'punished', won't the punishers feel kind of stupid?
September 21, 2012 3:51:57 PM

I swear unlimited times that film producer is wrong...
MUHAMMAD was the best mankind that is why ALLAH send him to the earth
September 21, 2012 3:57:50 PM

xtreme5 said:
I swear unlimited times that film producer is wrong...
MUHAMMAD was the best mankind that is why ALLAH send him to the earth


In YOUR opinion. Other people may have a different opinion.
September 21, 2012 4:17:42 PM

Oldmangamer_73 said:
Here's the problem. The film producer may believe the film to be the truth. You say it is lies but the producer says its the truth. Who decides who is correct?

See the problem here?

Now we are at the point where the alleged film producer is claiming he didn't make the movie at all. If that turns out to be the case, and this guy is 'punished', won't the punishers feel kind of stupid?


But my point is why he thinks that the film is truth? Based on what? His garbage head?

We believe film is lie because we knows from our Muslim ancestor, by the book, by the history.

I want to see the proof of film content so i can believe too. Tell him to show us from where he get those lie.

I or we Muslim dont decides but believes in proof, in evidence. We dont imagine like the film producer.
September 21, 2012 4:28:43 PM

mubin said:
But my point is why he thinks that the film is truth? Based on what? His garbage head?

We believe film is lie because we knows from our Muslim ancestor, by the book, by the history.

I want to see the proof of film content so i can believe too. Tell him to show us from where he get those lie.

I or we Muslim dont decides but believes in proof, in evidence. We dont imagine like the film producer.


Sorry, I don't know the guy. I can't tell him anything.

He has every right to make whatever movie he wants. Whether it be truth or fiction.
September 21, 2012 5:20:22 PM

I got 26 seconds into it befor wanting to puke.

I've had feedback from others who say I did pretty well...

Nevertheless ... if someone wants to make a bad movie we just need to avoid watching it ... life is only so long.

Just imagine watching Expendibles 2 and everyone has a fish instead of a gun and it is dubbed over with the sountrack from a Kagagoogoo album.

My 26 seconds was that bad.

I fail to see why they got so upset when they should have know how upset we got watching something that bad.

I would have rather have watched Charles and Diannas Wedding ...
September 21, 2012 5:25:17 PM

Reynod said:
I would have rather have watched Charles and Diannas Wedding ...


Or Michael Jackson's Black & White music video over and over again.

Seriously, the solution to a bad film or movie is to not watch it.

All the protests by Muslims around the world have done nothing but draw attention to the film and now more people have seen it than normally would have.

The Muslim protests effectively shot themselves in the foot if they are so against this film. I had never even heard of it until our Ambassador was murdered.

September 21, 2012 5:28:38 PM

wanamingo said:
Not going to happen, that is absolutely off the table. There will be no restrictions on free speech even when dealing with Muhammed and negative criticisms. That is the western worlds philosophy.

Now the real question is what are you (Islam) going to do about it? Promote violence? Or act like adults?


------Allah says in the Holy Qur'an
115. "Did you think that We had created you in play (without any purpose), and that you would not be brought back to Us?"

116. So Exalted be Allah, the True King, La ilaha illa Huwa (none has the right to be worshipped but He), the Lord of the Supreme Throne!

117. And whoever invokes (or worships), besides Allah, any other ilah (god), of whom he has no proof, then his reckoning is only with his Lord. Surely! Al-Kafirun (the disbelievers in Allah and in the Oneness of Allah, polytheists, pagans, idolaters, etc.) Will not be successful.

118. And say (O Muhammad): "My Lord! Forgive and have mercy, for You are the Best of those who show mercy!"
The only solution to all
The Oneness of God
And follow the path of the prophets and messengers

Because it is the right way

This is the goal of human existence on earth

And finally
Everyone will die
Must be good and do good deeds in this world

You are responsible for the all your actions
allah will ask you about all what you did
Both small and large
Must be prepared

Allah says in the Holy Qur'an
(12) Indeed, it is We who bring the dead to life and record what they have put forth and what they left behind, and all things We have enumerated in a clear register


(13) And [for] every person We have imposed his fate upon his neck, and We will produce for him on the Day of Resurrection a record which he will encounter spread open

(49) And the record [of deeds] will be placed [open], and you will see the criminals fearful of that within it, and they will say, "Oh, woe to us! What is this book that leaves nothing small or great except that it has enumerated it? "And they will find what they did present [before them]. And your Lord does injustice to no one


----Allah alone is the creator and manufacturer of mankind
Knows either useful for us and bad for us

Adam and Eve, peace be upon them

Knows by
Should not be eating from the tree
God warned them of doing this
Because it is a sin


After God created Adam and ordered the angels to prostrate to him and happened Kafr Satan and sin - God Almighty wanted to exercise Adam his mission on earth. But before the exercise of his mission insert God in practical experience from the curriculum, which will be followed by man on earth, and seduction that would be inflicted by the devil. God Almighty's mercy him he did not want Adam begins his mission to exist on a theoretical basis, because there is a difference between talking theory and experiment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PdxLScsoYyY




----If I traveled to France
Must be committed to the laws of the French
In order to protect myself from punishment

Therefore

Foreign countries dealing with Muslims
And violate the most important red line

You do not want to achieve justice and punishment was wrong

So
Mistakes in you

You want chaos and hatred
And not calm things down and end it
And apologize


You are in this way
Put yourself in the base against Allah and His Messenger

Can you endurance
And
fights Allah?



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4_d-vgk1F0g
September 21, 2012 5:36:00 PM

eninn said:
------Allah says in the Holy Qur'an
115. "Did you think that We had created you in play (without any purpose), and that you would not be brought back to Us?"

116. So Exalted be Allah, the True King, La ilaha illa Huwa (none has the right to be worshipped but He), the Lord of the Supreme Throne!

117. And whoever invokes (or worships), besides Allah, any other ilah (god), of whom he has no proof, then his reckoning is only with his Lord. Surely! Al-Kafirun (the disbelievers in Allah and in the Oneness of Allah, polytheists, pagans, idolaters, etc.) Will not be successful.

118. And say (O Muhammad): "My Lord! Forgive and have mercy, for You are the Best of those who show mercy!"
The only solution to all
The Oneness of God
And follow the path of the prophets and messengers

Because it is the right way

This is the goal of human existence on earth

And finally
Everyone will die
Must be good and do good deeds in this world

You are responsible for the all your actions
allah will ask you about all what you did
Both small and large
Must be prepared

Allah says in the Holy Qur'an
(12) Indeed, it is We who bring the dead to life and record what they have put forth and what they left behind, and all things We have enumerated in a clear register


(13) And [for] every person We have imposed his fate upon his neck, and We will produce for him on the Day of Resurrection a record which he will encounter spread open

(49) And the record [of deeds] will be placed [open], and you will see the criminals fearful of that within it, and they will say, "Oh, woe to us! What is this book that leaves nothing small or great except that it has enumerated it? "And they will find what they did present [before them]. And your Lord does injustice to no one


----Allah alone is the creator and manufacturer of mankind
Knows either useful for us and bad for us

Adam and Eve, peace be upon them

Knows by
Should not be eating from the tree
God warned them of doing this
Because it is a sin


After God created Adam and ordered the angels to prostrate to him and happened Kafr Satan and sin - God Almighty wanted to exercise Adam his mission on earth. But before the exercise of his mission insert God in practical experience from the curriculum, which will be followed by man on earth, and seduction that would be inflicted by the devil. God Almighty's mercy him he did not want Adam begins his mission to exist on a theoretical basis, because there is a difference between talking theory and experiment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PdxLScsoYyY




----If I traveled to France
Must be committed to the laws of the French
In order to protect myself from punishment

Therefore

Foreign countries dealing with Muslims
And violate the most important red line

You do not want to achieve justice and punishment was wrong

So
Mistakes in you

You want chaos and hatred
And not calm things down and end it
And apologize


You are in this way
Put yourself in the base against Allah and His Messenger

Can you endurance
And
fights Allah?



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4_d-vgk1F0g


What if I am offended by your offense? Who is correct? Shall I come kill you because now i'm offended by you being offended?

See the problem with the Muslim viewpoint here?
September 21, 2012 5:50:25 PM

I honestly dont know how to respond because I have no idea what you are saying.

If anything you should leave me to Allah, he (according to you) will send me to hell. Isnt that punishment enough already? Knowing that I will end up in hell? Why does anyone have to be murdered?
September 21, 2012 6:54:17 PM

eninn said:
------Allah says in the Holy Qur'an
115. "Did you think that We had created you in play (without any purpose), and that you would not be brought back to Us?"

116. So Exalted be Allah, the True King, La ilaha illa Huwa (none has the right to be worshipped but He), the Lord of the Supreme Throne!

117. And whoever invokes (or worships), besides Allah, any other ilah (god), of whom he has no proof, then his reckoning is only with his Lord. Surely! Al-Kafirun (the disbelievers in Allah and in the Oneness of Allah, polytheists, pagans, idolaters, etc.) Will not be successful.

118. And say (O Muhammad): "My Lord! Forgive and have mercy, for You are the Best of those who show mercy!"
The only solution to all
The Oneness of God
And follow the path of the prophets and messengers

Because it is the right way

This is the goal of human existence on earth

And finally
Everyone will die
Must be good and do good deeds in this world

You are responsible for the all your actions
allah will ask you about all what you did
Both small and large
Must be prepared

Allah says in the Holy Qur'an
(12) Indeed, it is We who bring the dead to life and record what they have put forth and what they left behind, and all things We have enumerated in a clear register


(13) And [for] every person We have imposed his fate upon his neck, and We will produce for him on the Day of Resurrection a record which he will encounter spread open

(49) And the record [of deeds] will be placed [open], and you will see the criminals fearful of that within it, and they will say, "Oh, woe to us! What is this book that leaves nothing small or great except that it has enumerated it? "And they will find what they did present [before them]. And your Lord does injustice to no one


----Allah alone is the creator and manufacturer of mankind
Knows either useful for us and bad for us

Adam and Eve, peace be upon them

Knows by
Should not be eating from the tree
God warned them of doing this
Because it is a sin


After God created Adam and ordered the angels to prostrate to him and happened Kafr Satan and sin - God Almighty wanted to exercise Adam his mission on earth. But before the exercise of his mission insert God in practical experience from the curriculum, which will be followed by man on earth, and seduction that would be inflicted by the devil. God Almighty's mercy him he did not want Adam begins his mission to exist on a theoretical basis, because there is a difference between talking theory and experiment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PdxLScsoYyY




----If I traveled to France
Must be committed to the laws of the French
In order to protect myself from punishment

Therefore

Foreign countries dealing with Muslims
And violate the most important red line

You do not want to achieve justice and punishment was wrong

So
Mistakes in you

You want chaos and hatred
And not calm things down and end it
And apologize


You are in this way
Put yourself in the base against Allah and His Messenger

Can you endurance
And
fights Allah?



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4_d-vgk1F0g

GREAT words my sweet brother, We know there are many religions but ISLAM is the most valueable, true and respectful religion.
eninn where you are from?

According to Saudi Arabia there people are exactly following MUHAMMAD (S.A.W.W) what he done! That is why ALLAH gift them most luxurious country, arabia people are the only who are the most HAPPIEST people in the world because they are the true muslims and ALLAH keep people like those much happy.

Did america police arrest the film producer or not?
September 21, 2012 6:57:51 PM

Micheal jackson is the best example why did he converted to islam? Was he wrong? He was american too.

Mike Tyson is another one example were they wrong to converted to islam han?
September 21, 2012 7:27:33 PM

xtreme5 said:
Did america police arrest the film producer or not?



No, he was not arrested. He committed no crime.
September 21, 2012 7:28:47 PM

xtreme5 said:
Micheal jackson is the best example why did he converted to islam? Was he wrong? He was american too.

Mike Tyson is another one example were they wrong to converted to islam han?



Michael Jackson converted to Islam? That's news to me.

Mike Tyson converted to Islam while he was in prison to save his cornhole from being reemed on a daily basis.
September 21, 2012 7:38:10 PM

Oldmangamer_73 said:
No, he was not arrested. He committed no crime.

Then you are with HIM hmm, am i right.
He commited no crime rather he commited A BBIIIGGGESSTT crime you are still not getting my question why did he make this movie he has nothing to do with MUHAMMAD. If MUHAMMAD was wrong ALLAH will punish him but no he was absolutely right.
September 21, 2012 7:46:50 PM

Oldmangamer_73 said:
Michael Jackson converted to Islam? That's news to me.

Mike Tyson converted to Islam while he was in prison to save his cornhole from being reemed on a daily basis.

It is only new to you not to the whole america cause your mind is negetive to islam.
mike tyson is still a true muslim yes he was a prisoner but later he realize the fear of ALLAH and after that AL-HAMDULILLAH he perform HAJJ and UMRAH in saudi Arabia. More than half of hollywood actors/actress has been converted to islam and you are still sleeping.
September 21, 2012 7:59:41 PM

xtreme5 said:
Then you are with HIM hmm, am i right.
He commited no crime rather he commited A BBIIIGGGESSTT crime you are still not getting my question why did he make this movie he has nothing to do with MUHAMMAD. If MUHAMMAD was wrong ALLAH will punish him but no he was absolutely right.


No, its just not a crime that's why he wasn't arrested.

I don't really care why he made the film. I'm never going to watch it. I could care less what it says about Muhammad or Islam. It's just one idiots opinion, who cares?
September 21, 2012 8:01:29 PM

xtreme5 said:
It is only new to you not to the whole america cause your mind is negetive to islam.
mike tyson is still a true muslim yes he was a prisoner but later he realize the fear of ALLAH and after that AL-HAMDULILLAH he perform HAJJ and UMRAH in saudi Arabia. More than half of hollywood actors/actress has been converted to islam and you are still sleeping.


It's new to me because I am not a Michael Jackson fanboy. In fact, I think he was a freak pedophile and very disturbed man.

Mike Tyson converted over fear all right. Fear of being ass raped everyday by some hard pipe hitting mofo's who make Mike Tyson look like a wuss.
September 21, 2012 8:02:28 PM

Oldmangamer_73 said:
Sorry, I don't know the guy. I can't tell him anything.

He has every right to make whatever movie he wants. Whether it be truth or fiction.


Well, then what is his point? Lie against Muhammad(saw) to show the world that the Muslims are terrorist?

This kind of lie makes Islam warlike and violent. And your country did many war based on this kind of lie.

Look at the Burmese Muslim how they are hunted down and no one cares. Why? Because they believe in lie. I didnt hear any single word from your country against it. But USA always try to intrude in Muslim country for humanity. Now where is there humanity? Everything is lie.

And why the producer choose prophet of Islam in the time of anti-Islam aggression? In the time where people like you believes Muslims are terrorist? To inspire it?

Whats his intention? Making people believes in more lie? So people will hate Muslim more?
September 21, 2012 8:05:27 PM

mubin said:
Well, then what is his point? Lie against Muhammad(saw) to show the world that the Muslims are terrorist?

This kind of lie makes Islam warlike and violent. And your country did many war based on this kind of lie.

Look at the Burmese Muslim how they are hunted down and no one cares. Why? Because they believe in lie. I didnt hear any single word from your country against it. But USA always try to intrude in Muslim country for humanity. Now where is there humanity? Everything is lie.

And why the producer choose prophet of Islam in the time of anti-Islam aggression? In the time where people like you believes Muslims are terrorist? To inspire it?

Whats his intention? Making people believes in more lie? So people will hate Muslim more?


I couldn't begin to tell you why he made the film. Maybe it's because of the persecution of the Coptic Christians in Egypt. Maybe his sister was stoned to death by Muslims, who knows?

Apparently he has a big beef with Islam.

Or......Oh I know! It was The Mossad who made the film to incite the Muslims in the region to bring about World War III. How about that?
September 21, 2012 9:28:37 PM

Oldmangamer_73 said:
I couldn't begin to tell you why he made the film. Maybe it's because of the persecution of the Coptic Christians in Egypt. Maybe his sister was stoned to death by Muslims, who knows?

Apparently he has a big beef with Islam.

Or......Oh I know! It was The Mossad who made the film to incite the Muslims in the region to bring about World War III. How about that?


Then why bring Muhammad (saw) in the film? He can insult Muslims but why prophet? Prophet Muhammad (saw) loved everyone of us. Including Muslim and non-Muslim. Every human living in this planet is His ummat. He was always neutral to non-Muslim and never want us to dis-respect to non-Muslim. Why some people just insult Him with lie? So people get wrong information about Muhammad (saw).

Muslim dont need oil like USA. They have more than enough. They dont need a war against non-Muslim.
September 21, 2012 10:59:44 PM

xtreme5 said:
MUHAMMAD was the best mankind that is why ALLAH send him to the earth

Nope, Jesus was the best man who ever lived.

He was the Saviour of the World. He died for my sins as well as yours.
He was the Son of God. He was Him.

Jesus teaches this to us all:

'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.' This is the first and greatest commandment. And the second is like it: 'Love your neighbor as yourself.' (Matthew 22:37-39)

For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life. (John 3:16)

He, the Christ, teaches us a message of love, not war.
To turn the other cheek. Love one another.

We are all brothers in Christ, who died for us all.

To bring hate is sin, to wage war is unholy.

I love you all. I wish we would all be together in peace.
September 21, 2012 11:27:15 PM

mubin said:
Then why bring Muhammad (saw) in the film? He can insult Muslims but why prophet? Prophet Muhammad (saw) loved everyone of us. Including Muslim and non-Muslim. Every human living in this planet is His ummat. He was always neutral to non-Muslim and never want us to dis-respect to non-Muslim. Why some people just insult Him with lie? So people get wrong information about Muhammad (saw).

Muslim dont need oil like USA. They have more than enough. They dont need a war against non-Muslim.


You keep asking "why?". Let's honestly answer the why's.

Why do you think the film was made? I will give my answer first.

My answer: It was made to 'help' incite the violence that was already planned for the 9/11 anniversary; sparking outrage throughout the Middle East which has now spread in to parts of Europe. In my opinion this obscure film was used as propaganda to incite thousands of ignorant masses to commit acts of violence. This violence will not end soon. Just as I said last year, the violence will grow. 1400 years of history prove me correct.

Your answer:

Why would a person or persons intentionally do this to spread hatred and violence in order to destabilize the Middle East and Europe and possibly the rest of the World in the process?

My answer: To be cotinued. Friday night and all. ;) 

Your answer:







September 22, 2012 5:30:59 AM

Oldmangamer_73 said:

My answer: It was made to 'help' incite the violence that was already planned for the 9/11 anniversary; sparking outrage throughout the Middle East which has now spread in to parts of Europe. In my opinion this obscure film was used as propaganda to incite thousands of ignorant masses to commit acts of violence. This violence will not end soon. Just as I said last year, the violence will grow. 1400 years of history prove me correct.


Thats the thing i am talking. Whatever there is violence planned or not for 9/11 anniversary but the producer choose prophet instead of Osama Bin Laden for incite. Original movie was named as Innocence of Osama Bin Laden where Laden had to be shown. But producer intentionally choose Muhammad (saw) to insult Him. Because he knows we hate lie and insulting our respectful prophet.

He made this lie for inciting and thats why lie is a sin and not tolerable. Isnt this clear he is spreading lie against prophet Muhammad (saw) in purpose? Do you think it is his opinion spread lie on purpose?

Even a movie star/honorable person ask for justice against his/her disrespect. So why cant we ask for justice for our beloved prophet Muhammad's (saw) insult?

Quote:
My answer: To be cotinued. Friday night and all. ;) 


Guess you are missing Rebecca Black's Friday. :) 
September 22, 2012 6:07:03 AM

dogman_1234 said:
Nope, Jesus was the best man who ever lived.

He was the Saviour of the World. He died for my sins as well as yours.
He was the Son of God. He was Him.

Jesus teaches this to us all:

'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.' This is the first and greatest commandment. And the second is like it: 'Love your neighbor as yourself.' (Matthew 22:37-39)

For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life. (John 3:16)

He, the Christ, teaches us a message of love, not war.
To turn the other cheek. Love one another.

We are all brothers in Christ, who died for us all.

To bring hate is sin, to wage war is unholy.

I love you all. I wish we would all be together in peace.


We are not arguing about your believes for Jesus was the best human and never going to insult Him to hurt you. Cause we know about Jesus, who is prophet of Christianity. But some of you criticize Islam ans its prophet badly. No reason to insult prophet for us.

Do you think it is a good idea to insult Jesus for the crime commit in Iraq by Christean US Marine? Of course no.

And same in Islam. Not to war, its unholy. Try to make peace and help others even to non-Muslim. No matter if he/she is believer or not. Everyone is brother as everyone is child of Adam, the first human.

I wish your hopes comes true. We will be in peace by not hating each other.

Once in city of Ta'if, prophet Muhammad (saw) gone to spread Islam for peace. The citizen to ta'if throw stone at Him and blood came out of His holy body. Angels of mountain comes to aid Muhammad(saw) and asked Him to destroy Ta'if by mixing two mountain situated in two side of Ta'if. So the Ta'if will be smash under mountain-bed. But the kind prophet Muhammad (saw) show His kindness. He said, "If i letting you destroy them, then whom do i teach Islam." He pray to kind creator Allah for mercy instead on Ta'if and now the whole Ta'if is a land of peaceful Muslim. All love Muhammad (saw) for what He did for us.

If we were asked to destroy our enemy, by angel, we would be very happy to took such offer cause we like destruction. No?
September 22, 2012 6:57:08 AM

Another possibility here
God may have truth in many writings, but man has misinterpreted them from the beginning of their writing.
If this is so, God will not forget, regardless of who owns the truth, as God is the truth.
So, tho an evil man (not saying this movie maker was evil) may get away with wrongdoing, he wont escape God
September 22, 2012 8:09:32 AM

mubin said:
We are not arguing about your believes for Jesus was the best human and never going to insult Him to hurt you. Cause we know about Jesus, who is prophet of Christianity. But some of you criticize Islam ans its prophet badly. No reason to insult prophet for us.

Do you think it is a good idea to insult Jesus for the crime commit in Iraq by Christean US Marine? Of course no.

And same in Islam. Not to war, its unholy. Try to make peace and help others even to non-Muslim. No matter if he/she is believer or not. Everyone is brother as everyone is child of Adam, the first human.

I wish your hopes comes true. We will be in peace by not hating each other.

Once in city of Ta'if, prophet Muhammad (saw) gone to spread Islam for peace. The citizen to ta'if throw stone at Him and blood came out of His holy body. Angels of mountain comes to aid Muhammad(saw) and asked Him to destroy Ta'if by mixing two mountain situated in two side of Ta'if. So the Ta'if will be smash under mountain-bed. But the kind prophet Muhammad (saw) show His kindness. He said, "If i letting you destroy them, then whom do i teach Islam." He pray to kind creator Allah for mercy instead on Ta'if and now the whole Ta'if is a land of peaceful Muslim. All love Muhammad (saw) for what He did for us.

If we were asked to destroy our enemy, by angel, we would be very happy to took such offer cause we like destruction. No?

Jesus was/is the Christ. He is God. He is the father.

You fail to understand that you claim to be a religion of peace, yet all I see and hear is death to those who disown Islam.

You guys get worked up about Muhammad being some great god. He is a mortal man as you and I are.

We here in the US have Atheists. They criticize us and our Christ. Mostly us. They make fun of Jesus, say things that our hurtful, yet we do not have Christians who go around the world to protest that anyone against the Lord should be put down.

I would also like to point out that your Muhammad also killed people who did not convert to Islam.

What did Christ say to the 12 Apostles before and after He died?

To tell of the good news, that is what...not to go out and murder innocent people for not being Christian. In fact the opposite happened. Many died converting to Christianity.

Look, I know you are trying to shine a light on the goodness of your faith, but as long as you let your religious leader corrupt you and control your emotions, you will never evolve as a religion of peace.
September 22, 2012 9:50:35 AM

mubin said:
Then why bring Muhammad (saw) in the film? He can insult Muslims but why prophet? Prophet Muhammad (saw) loved everyone of us. Including Muslim and non-Muslim. Every human living in this planet is His ummat. He was always neutral to non-Muslim and never want us to dis-respect to non-Muslim. Why some people just insult Him with lie? So people get wrong information about Muhammad (saw).

Muslim dont need oil like USA. They have more than enough. They dont need a war against non-Muslim.

+10
!