Movie based on islam

Status
Not open for further replies.

xtreme5

Distinguished
hi guys,
I am ill since I have heard that Americans making fun of others religion but in fact they are ENTIRELY wrong fully going on the wrong path did you people ever realized "how you are born" there is only GOD and there is no god but ALLAH, I loved america too much where as I am pakistani as you people already informed about that movie which is based on ISLAM, in which americans did very worst and cheap work, My request is for President Obama "kick out those from who making fun of others religion" and Obama is muslim too watch his video on youtube in which he perform Assalam o lykom!

Why did america done this why? God gave them too power too knowlegde and they are still on the wrong path!! :(

I have seen there alot native americans muslims I swear they will be alotttttttttttt and forever happier after death. Even in U.S army google it if you are not trust.

ALLAH is the creator of whole universe and that is why he send prohpet Muhammad (S.A.W.W) becuase to teach us how to live how to dress, and how to become a best mankind like he was. Memorize it those people is not safer in this universe who make fun of islam HELL is waiting for those. I swear thanks god i am muslim.

wanamingo

Distinguished
Jan 21, 2011
Before this gets closed, I think on NPR some journalist made a good point.

The reason Muslims are mad at America for some poorly made youtube video is because in their countries the government has complete control over what is posted online. Right down to pictures of your family have to be cleared before they can be posted.

So they assume that because something has been posted onto a site like youtube it has been not only cleared but approved by the government. But in reality any *sshole with a camera and internet access can say whatever they want.

xtreme5

Distinguished
Yeah, I know the whole America isn't involved in the making of this video there 4 or 5 a piece of shitt who did this but look at the ALLAH power the building in which the movie was introduced that buiding destroyed in earthquake amazing the building picture has been posted on facebook.

But due to those piece of shitt the whole america name getting down and other countries muslim like saudi arabia, egypt, etc burning flag of america becuase they are still on fire me too.
Obama shoot those bitch out from america pleassssseeee pleasssee

xtreme5

Distinguished
Yeah, I know the whole America isn't involved in the making of this video there 4 or 5 a piece of shitt who did this but look at the ALLAH power the building in which the movie was introduced that buiding destroyed in earthquake amazing the building picture has been posted on facebook.

But due to those piece of shitt the whole america name getting down and other countries muslim like saudi arabia, egypt, etc burning flag of america becuase they are still on fire me too.

xtreme5

Distinguished

xtreme5

Distinguished

What about Americans making fun of Jesus? God? Each other: Christians, Jew, Buddhists, and Atheists.

We can laugh at each other, mock each other...we may get pissed if it gets out of hand, but we just turn our heads and walk away...

Islam, you make a joke about it...you all of a sudden are an enemy of the state.

There is talk that Jesus may have had a wife. A wife? Yes, many have been making fun of the finding and making jokes about Jesus and his supposed wife...even Colbert, a publicly declared Catholic.

I understand that you may have strong feelings about your faith, just as I do with my Christian faith, but I am not called upon by my minister, fellow Christians, or my faith to declare war against those who insult my God.

That is up to God and them if the Big Guy has any issues.

I don't think I quite understand?
Explain?

mubin

Distinguished

Freedom is not the point but lie is. The movie state some lie about prophet Muhammad(saw). Why? The movie show that He is as a womanizer, a homosexual and a child abuser which is very lie.

And lie make easier to make someone terrorist and can be hunt down easily.

When a non-Muslim do bad thing, you called crime and when a Muslim do crime you called terrorism.

Thats how you criticize.

Even big star or people case against their disrespect in society. They protect their respect. So why cant we protect our prophet's respect from lie? US government should also protect from lie. Lie brings war.

Lie is not tolerable. Make anything with true but not with lie.

What lies?
I have not stated any lies have I?

I do not know the back story of Muhammad himself, so I cannot say anything is true or not.

All I know about they guy is that he claims to have heard Gabriel saying to write what God said. That is it. Oh, and the fact he used violence to convert people of the Arab and Persian lands.

If anyone has lied about your faith, say so. Do not go out in the streets and attack a nation because of an international event!

Terrorism is a political term. It no longer has meaning. There are Christan terrorist, and even Atheist terrorists.

A terrorist is a person who commits an act that provokes a feeling of terror on a person or group.

I agree, as humans we are not to lie. It is a civic, social, and spiritual duty to be truthful; but acting out in violence does not lessen falsehood: It provokes animosity to others.

Everyone is entitled to their own opinion.

I think atheists are wing-nuts...but I do not hate them, I do not threaten them when they insult my God.

You claim to be a religion of peace. I do not see this in your people. I do not need the US government to tell me your ways, you do them in the eyes of your brothers.

Ishmael and Issac will always be at odds.

I like to think of it this way.
If your brother or sister is doing wrong, you hope and pray they learn and stop doing this.
Same as taking the Lords name in vain, or any other sin, big or small.

I too understand the lack of understanding, and also the lack of faith many have.
I can only say to this, he who is without sin, cast the first stone

eninn

Honorable
May 20, 2012
Yes

Religious fanaticism is not true

This is a result of anger
But

There is no freedom of speech in insulting the prophets and messengers

Responsible must be punished

Only
And all assistants

For that movie
And not to repeat this again
If you want a peaceful coexistence

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a_XpOeNtfVQ

-----Defense of the prophets and apostles
The duty of every Muslim

All are equal

285. . The Messenger (Muhammad ) believes in what has been sent down to him from his Lord, and (so do) the believers. Each one believes in Allah, His Angels, His Books, and His Messengers. They say, "We make no distinction between one another of His Messengers" - and they say, "We hear, and we obey. (We seek) Your Forgiveness, our Lord, and to You is the return (of all)."
It ought to punish any person who speaks bad verbal or picture the Holy Qur'an and Prophet Muhammad peace be upon him

Because it is from God
God says in the Holy Qur'an
(33) Indeed, the penalty for those who wage war against Allah and His Messenger and strive upon earth [to cause] corruption is none but that they be killed or crucified or that their hands and feet be cut off from opposite sides or that they be exiled from the land. That is for them a disgrace in this world; and for them in the Hereafter is a great punishment,
(34) Except for those who return [repenting] before you apprehend them. And know that Allah is Forgiving and Merciful.

Talk about the extent of the limits of God, and put Sharia means the process of criminal crucial during her talk about the limits of Allah Almighty, as in this verse, in order to maintain security and prevent the evil souls of the rush away from Noazaaha own deviant, which pushes toward killing and looting, banditry and scheming of Islam and Muslims, and spread chaos and destruction, and corruption in the lives of the people, and so on ... To clarify the issue for the punishment of Allah and His Messenger

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4_d-vgk1F0g
This is violence and intolerance

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mba1tpDxJ78

You are in this way
Put yourself in the base against Allah and His Messenger

Can you endurance
And
fights God?

wanamingo

Distinguished
Jan 21, 2011

Not going to happen, that is absolutely off the table. There will be no restrictions on free speech even when dealing with Muhammed and negative criticisms. That is the western worlds philosophy.

Now the real question is what are you (Islam) going to do about it? Promote violence? Or act like adults?

mubin

Distinguished

Terrorist is a person who do some terrifying thing to make us fear, so they gain control over us easily.

No, we cant determine which is lie but also cant make story about someone as our wish. Do we?

For generations Muslim follow His character and our Muslim ancestor saw Muhammad (saw) what He did. And we are the descendants know the truth about Muhammad (saw)

My point is show us prove that is shown in the film. Where does the film producer know about Muhammad (saw) is homosexual, He has hypersex?

He can share with us about evidence.

If film producer realize that he did mistake, say sorry and stop this lie against prophet Muhammad (saw) then it will dismiss. We will pray for him, no doubt.

He may produce anti-Islam or Anti-Muslim film for his freedom of speech but cannot lie about Prophet Muhammad (saw).

dogman_1234 said:

What lies?
I have not stated any lies have I?

I do not know the back story of Muhammad himself, so I cannot say anything is true or not.

I am not talking about you but about the film producer. If he dont know the back story about Muhammad(saw) as you then why he produce this film? He dont even know about Muhammad's (saw) character, so the content of the film is totally lie.

mubin

Distinguished

But my point is why he thinks that the film is truth? Based on what? His garbage head?

We believe film is lie because we knows from our Muslim ancestor, by the book, by the history.

I want to see the proof of film content so i can believe too. Tell him to show us from where he get those lie.

I or we Muslim dont decides but believes in proof, in evidence. We dont imagine like the film producer.

I got 26 seconds into it befor wanting to puke.

I've had feedback from others who say I did pretty well...

Nevertheless ... if someone wants to make a bad movie we just need to avoid watching it ... life is only so long.

Just imagine watching Expendibles 2 and everyone has a fish instead of a gun and it is dubbed over with the sountrack from a Kagagoogoo album.

My 26 seconds was that bad.

I fail to see why they got so upset when they should have know how upset we got watching something that bad.

I would have rather have watched Charles and Diannas Wedding ...

eninn

Honorable
May 20, 2012

------Allah says in the Holy Qur'an
115. "Did you think that We had created you in play (without any purpose), and that you would not be brought back to Us?"

116. So Exalted be Allah, the True King, La ilaha illa Huwa (none has the right to be worshipped but He), the Lord of the Supreme Throne!

117. And whoever invokes (or worships), besides Allah, any other ilah (god), of whom he has no proof, then his reckoning is only with his Lord. Surely! Al-Kafirun (the disbelievers in Allah and in the Oneness of Allah, polytheists, pagans, idolaters, etc.) Will not be successful.

118. And say (O Muhammad): "My Lord! Forgive and have mercy, for You are the Best of those who show mercy!"
The only solution to all
The Oneness of God
And follow the path of the prophets and messengers

Because it is the right way

This is the goal of human existence on earth

And finally
Everyone will die
Must be good and do good deeds in this world

You are responsible for the all your actions
allah will ask you about all what you did
Both small and large
Must be prepared

Allah says in the Holy Qur'an
(12) Indeed, it is We who bring the dead to life and record what they have put forth and what they left behind, and all things We have enumerated in a clear register

(13) And [for] every person We have imposed his fate upon his neck, and We will produce for him on the Day of Resurrection a record which he will encounter spread open

(49) And the record [of deeds] will be placed [open], and you will see the criminals fearful of that within it, and they will say, "Oh, woe to us! What is this book that leaves nothing small or great except that it has enumerated it? "And they will find what they did present [before them]. And your Lord does injustice to no one

----Allah alone is the creator and manufacturer of mankind
Knows either useful for us and bad for us

Adam and Eve, peace be upon them

Knows by
Should not be eating from the tree
God warned them of doing this
Because it is a sin

After God created Adam and ordered the angels to prostrate to him and happened Kafr Satan and sin - God Almighty wanted to exercise Adam his mission on earth. But before the exercise of his mission insert God in practical experience from the curriculum, which will be followed by man on earth, and seduction that would be inflicted by the devil. God Almighty's mercy him he did not want Adam begins his mission to exist on a theoretical basis, because there is a difference between talking theory and experiment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PdxLScsoYyY

----If I traveled to France
Must be committed to the laws of the French
In order to protect myself from punishment

Therefore

Foreign countries dealing with Muslims
And violate the most important red line

You do not want to achieve justice and punishment was wrong

So
Mistakes in you

You want chaos and hatred
And not calm things down and end it
And apologize

You are in this way
Put yourself in the base against Allah and His Messenger

Can you endurance
And
fights Allah?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4_d-vgk1F0g

wanamingo

Distinguished
Jan 21, 2011
I honestly dont know how to respond because I have no idea what you are saying.

If anything you should leave me to Allah, he (according to you) will send me to hell. Isnt that punishment enough already? Knowing that I will end up in hell? Why does anyone have to be murdered?

xtreme5

Distinguished

GREAT words my sweet brother, We know there are many religions but ISLAM is the most valueable, true and respectful religion.
eninn where you are from?

According to Saudi Arabia there people are exactly following MUHAMMAD (S.A.W.W) what he done! That is why ALLAH gift them most luxurious country, arabia people are the only who are the most HAPPIEST people in the world because they are the true muslims and ALLAH keep people like those much happy.

Did america police arrest the film producer or not?

xtreme5

Distinguished
Micheal jackson is the best example why did he converted to islam? Was he wrong? He was american too.

Mike Tyson is another one example were they wrong to converted to islam han?

xtreme5

Distinguished

Then you are with HIM hmm, am i right.
He commited no crime rather he commited A BBIIIGGGESSTT crime you are still not getting my question why did he make this movie he has nothing to do with MUHAMMAD. If MUHAMMAD was wrong ALLAH will punish him but no he was absolutely right.

xtreme5

Distinguished

It is only new to you not to the whole america cause your mind is negetive to islam.
mike tyson is still a true muslim yes he was a prisoner but later he realize the fear of ALLAH and after that AL-HAMDULILLAH he perform HAJJ and UMRAH in saudi Arabia. More than half of hollywood actors/actress has been converted to islam and you are still sleeping.

Status
Not open for further replies.