tcp ip privacy on news group

Last response: in Windows 2000/NT
May 27, 2005 1:30:59 PM

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsnt.protocol.tcpip (More info?)

Hello,

I did post a message on a news group, and a fellow, write me back in
witch country i was posting for the news groups, and even witch domain i
was in !! How he did it ? And how could i get a FREE sofware to mask any
informations about my computer when i post on news groups ? Escuse me
for my bad english ;o[

More about : tcp privacy news group

Anonymous
May 28, 2005 2:59:57 AM

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsnt.protocol.tcpip (More info?)

Check in OE menu File->Properties->Details of your message
Arkady

!