Unable to find the .inf source file. When changing static ip

Ruben

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsnt.protocol.tcpip (More info?)

Trying to change the static ip address on the Windows NT member server to
another static IP. ( PROBLEM )
I open the network window, click on the protocols tab, select TCP/IP
protocol, and click on the properties button and this error window opens!

{ Unable to find the .inf source file. Check the /i switch on the setup
command line.
Then a Usage window opens with Microsoft setup switches to use.}
{Then the network window closes}

How am i to fix this problem? Any other way to change static ip address?
Should I upgrade this server to W2K3 Standard? Will I bring this problem into
the new OS?

HELP!!!!

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsnt.protocol.tcpip (More info?)

Tou can set it in the registry but it seems that tcp stack gone, try to
re-install it
Arkady