Recommend good arcade style flight sim?

Hello. I'm new to flight sims and just finished all the missions on Crimson
Skies. I tried the more realist sims, but prefer the arcade type for now.
Can anyone recommend another good arcade type flight sim for a PC? Thanx in
advance.
2 answers Last reply
More about recommend good arcade style flight

    You can get Combat Flight Sim I for under $10 now a days. Just play it at
    easy setting. At hard setting it becomes a challenge.

    Emilio.

    "Barry Fritz" wrote in message
    > Hello. I'm new to flight sims and just finished all the missions on
    Crimson
    > Skies. I tried the more realist sims, but prefer the arcade type for now.
    > Can anyone recommend another good arcade type flight sim for a PC? Thanx
    in
    > advance.

    I'm mainly into simulation for flying, but also enjoy good flight arcades.
    I play "Crimson Skies" quite often online (XBox). A lot of fun online.
    Also enjoyed playing through "Ace Combat 04" and "Ace Combat 05" (PS2) as
    well.

    You are asking about PC flight arcade games, not console though. Hmm. How
    about "Falcon 4.0", "IL2", or even "LOMAC" but with many of the cheats
    enabled? I have F4 and IL2 and play every now and then with cheats enabled
    just to fly around and basically raise hell. It feels arcadey.

    Cheers,
    -Eric

Sims Style Video Games