How to connect NT server network to internet

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsnt.protocol.tcpip (More info?)

Hi,
Our main office has a subnet 192.168.101.0 with its own dhcp server and a
branch office is connected through frame relay line with cisco routesr to
main office. Branch office subnet is 192.168.103.0 with its own DHCP server.
This is a NT server 4.0 domain. Now we are in process to get T1 with static
IP for internet on main office and want to give internet access to brach
office alos total internet users will be 25. which is the easiest way to
connect users to internet access of main and branch office. Thanks for your
help in advance.

Maqb

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsnt.protocol.tcpip (More info?)

check maybe www.wown.com can be helpful for you
Arkady

"maqb" <maqb@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Hi,
> Our main office has a subnet 192.168.101.0 with its own dhcp server and a
> branch office is connected through frame relay line with cisco routesr to
> main office. Branch office subnet is 192.168.103.0 with its own DHCP
> server.
> This is a NT server 4.0 domain. Now we are in process to get T1 with
> static
> IP for internet on main office and want to give internet access to brach
> office alos total internet users will be 25. which is the easiest way to
> connect users to internet access of main and branch office. Thanks for
> your
> help in advance.
>
> Maqb

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsnt.protocol.tcpip (More info?)

I will check it out.

Thanks

"Arkady Frenkel" wrote:

> check maybe www.wown.com can be helpful for you
> Arkady
>
> "maqb" <maqb@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> > Hi,
> > Our main office has a subnet 192.168.101.0 with its own dhcp server and a
> > branch office is connected through frame relay line with cisco routesr to
> > main office. Branch office subnet is 192.168.103.0 with its own DHCP
> > server.
> > This is a NT server 4.0 domain. Now we are in process to get T1 with
> > static
> > IP for internet on main office and want to give internet access to brach
> > office alos total internet users will be 25. which is the easiest way to
> > connect users to internet access of main and branch office. Thanks for
> > your
> > help in advance.
> >
> > Maqb

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsnt.protocol.tcpip (More info?)

I checked that site but no help any input is appreciated.
Thanks