Rad

I have a problem with Norton AntiVirus (2004).I dont now
why after updating this antivirus
the disk chek (chkdsk.exe) dont work properly and it does
not appear or work when reboot my computer
(it is scheduled for every time that computer is
restarted) it work only if i disable Antivirus.please help
me to know i can fix this problem.

tonys

rad wrote:
: I have a problem with Norton AntiVirus (2004).I dont now
: why after updating this antivirus
: the disk chek (chkdsk.exe) dont work properly and it does
: not appear or work when reboot my computer
: (it is scheduled for every time that computer is
: restarted) it work only if i disable Antivirus.please help
: me to know i can fix this problem.
This was an issue with recent versions of zone alarm but is fixed in
current version. Have not heard of this problem with Norton.
TonyS

TRENDING THREADS