Clean boot for Windows NT Workstation

Last response: in Windows 2000/NT
April 21, 2004 10:08:47 PM

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsnt.registry (More info?)

Microsoft Knowledge Base article 320159 describes a
problem I am having. The fix includes running a clean
boot. The article points to information on how to do a
clean boot for Windows XP, 2000, Millennium, 98, and 95,
but not for Windows NT Workstation, which is the operating
system I am running. Are there instructions for doing
this, and if so, where? Thanks.
Anonymous
April 22, 2004 12:22:47 AM

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsnt.registry (More info?)

The instructions under Removing Registry Entries in the article should work
for you.
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;EN-US;281770

--
Regards,