NEWBI PLS HELP

Hi guys, my cpu is AMD +3500. May i know what is the temp for that, i fix a gigabytes rocket cooler is around 37c-40c, when play normal gaming it around 42c-44c, when playing 3d gaming online will go to around 46c-48c. It my pc ok. and i using a 6600GT card, temp is 58c, when playing game it goes to around 61c-64c. And the Rocket cooler i fix my own, i using artic sliver 5, using my finger cover with plastic to make it evenly on the cpu and 6600GT processes. The first time i put to much, then i do it again putting lesses, but the shop say just put a rice size will do. Pls anyone help me out.
3 answers Last reply
More about newbi help
  1. No temp problems. Your temps are close to my 3200.
  2. your higher temps arnt realy an issue unless your getting instability with them :)

but if your worried invest in some case fans and look at ducting the airflow to where its needed most :)

but your temps look fairly normal to me :)
  3. ok, really really thanks. Me got no friend good in pc, all me alone try out new things. really thanks for you guys help. But in this short time i take out the processes and 6600GT, clear it and apply the artic sliver 5 again. This time i add rice dot. now the temp stay at 40c when i didn't use any program. But i still double, a rice dot really can. Looks so little.
Ask a new question

Read More

CPUs Cooling